Assistant Property Management Resume
- Management Resume
- Assistant Property Management Resume
Assistant Property Managers administer and maintain properties on behalf of their clients. Their duties include rent collection, bill payment, establishing leases, writing newsletters, financial record updating, processing payment of property taxes etc. They also address tenant complaints, show apartments to potential tenants, supervise maintenance functions, explain contracts to prospective tenants, and may also be required to undertake background checks. Bachelor's degrees in property management with the ability to multi task, communicate effectively, and explain issues patiently is needed. The candidate in this resume has an accounting degree, vast experience as a property supervisor / manager, and relevant skills.
Sample Assistant Property Management Resume
1289 W. Cesar Chavez,
Austin, TX 78703
Telephone No: 512-414-4637
Email id: email@example.com
Looking for an assistant management position in reputed organization.
- Handle every phase of the leasing process according to the Leasing Consultant job description.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with persons from diverse social, economic and ethnic backgrounds.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to supervise effectively.
- Due to the nature and importance of this position, excellent organizational skills, punctuality and attendance is required.
- Thorough knowledge of commonly accepted office procedures and business practices.
- Good working knowledge of property management and inventory control systems and practices.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and commonly accepted budgeting concepts.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook (or other similar email system) and internet/web applications.
Supervisor, Property management, 2005 to Present
Crescent Real Estate, TX.
- Keep accounting records which include rent posting, accounting month end reports, rent as well as other fees collection. Also maintain correct computer records and manual tracking logs for daily activities.
- Responsible for collecting and correctly posing t all rent as well as revenue payments and deposits it daily.
- Handled activities regarding NSF's and bad debt collections, leasing, renewals and marketing.
Supervisor, Property Management, 2000 to 2005
Daltile Corporation, TX.
- Responsible for managing expulsions and dispossessory warrant in observance with appropriate laws and regulations.
- Make monthly accounting reports as per requirements and company practices.
- Also handled other projects as assigned.
Bachelors of Science in Accounting, 2000
California State University, California.