Data Management Resume
- Management Resume
- Data Management Resume
Data Managers acquire, validate, store, process, and protect data in order to make it reliable and accessible to data users. Candidates need a degree in computer science, information technology or related field with in depth knowledge of data manipulation and analysis, hierarchical coding systems, and constructing data searches. Candidates with experience, analytical skills, strategic thinking ability, and those who can comply with norms of confidentiality are valued. The resume presents a candidate with a bachelor's degree in computer science. The candidate has experience in managing data with a couple of employers, is self motivated, and a team player.
Sample Data Management Resume
1127 Bedford Avenue,
Brooklyn, NY 11210
Telephone No: 718-951-2367
Email id: email@example.com
Looking for an opportunity in the data management field to utilize my skills and knowledge in the betterment of organization.
- Extensive experience in data analysis, data manipulation, database statistics, statistical research, system study, documentation and programming
- Outstanding database and statistical proficiency with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Handle multiple tasks and precedence; take initiative; self motivated and also keen to work in team oriented and fast paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills MS Word, Excel, Access as well as Mathematical software like Mathematics, SPSS and Statistics.
Senior Database Statistician, 2006 to Present
MIT Financial Services Group, NY.
- Responsible for carrying out various data analytical tasks, verifying data for calculation errors and data irregularity.
- Prepared various statistical and financial reports with help of Advanced Loan System (ALS) application, SAS, SPSS, and MS Excel. Also manipulated SQL data using Oracle data sources.
- Generated data exports with the help of Business Objects reporting and data manipulation tool from IBM Mainframe.
Database Statistician, 2002 to 20006
Soft Core, LA.
- Handled customer change requests and implemented new feature suggestions.
- Contributed in the complete design, cost estimation and execution of the new features
- Also responsible for planning, designing and maintaining clients' database
- Accessed clients' data and prepared various statistical, financial and marketing reports using SQL Server as a back-end database and Crystal Reports to prepare various reports.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences, 2002
New York University, NY.