Production Management Resume
- Management Resume
- Production Management Resume
Production Managers are in charge of production of goods of the right quality, cost, and quantity at the right time. They plan, organize, coordinate, and control production in an organization. Candidates need a degree in the relevant discipline and, preferably, in business. Skills needed for this position include decision making, logical thinking, attention to detail, confidence, legal - technical cognizance, and good judgment. Production Managers also need to be excellent planners, organizers, and negotiators with physical fitness and the ability to grasp complexities. The candidate in this resume has a degree in production operations management with experience and relevant skills.
Sample Production Management Resume
990 W 5th Street,
Austin, TX 78703
Telephone No: 512-414-9121
Email id: email@example.com
Seeking a position in production filed where my wide experience in this field will be further developed and utilized.
- Wide experience in fast, high-tech environment.
- Proficient in quality supervision, team management, scheduling, training, and troubleshooting.
- Experienced in effective resource utilization, process improvement, escalating quality and costs reduction.
- Updated warehouse and work order release scheme.
- Excellent communication skill and leadership quality.
- Inspired production teams consistently to achieve goals.
- Experienced in MS word, excel, access and MRP mainframe programs.
Senior Production Supervisor, 2006 to Present
Sharp Microelectronics Technology, TX.
- Monitored and lead production department. Also responsible for managing exceptional short projects.
- Developed and implemented fusion methodology which is a combination of KANBAN, CONWIP and QRM. It increases productivity by 30%.
- Reorganized store-room and work order release scheme to conform to MRP demand schedule.
Production Manager, 2003 to 2006
ABC Computer, Texas.
- Handled production activities in the printed circuit board assembly department.
- Responsible for recruiting and training employee to create highly productive team.
- Designed and implemented procedure which decreases PC assembly imperfection rate from 42K DPM to 650 DPM.
- Achieved quality maintenance and production targets in final PC assembly department.
B. S. in Production Operations Management, 2002
Virginia State University, Virginia.