Project Management Resume
- Management Resume
- Project Management Resume
Project Managers have the overall charge of a project including planning, direction, implementation, and control. They delegate tasks, manage budgets, meet deadlines, and ensure consistency of project execution with company policies. Candidates with good leadership, coordination, time management, delegation, negotiation, and decision making skills are needed. Experience and technical qualifications like a degree in management and master's degree in project management are valued. The candidate in this resume has a master's degree in business administration and has extensive experience as a project manager / executive program director. He specializes in handling information technology, billing, telecommunications and business management.
Sample Project Management Resume
3 Washington Place,
New York, NY 10003
Telephone No: 212-998-4529
Email id: email@example.com
Looking for an opportunity to work in the field of project management.
- Extensive experience as Executive-Level Program Manager in Information Technology (IT) and business management.
- Key areas are billing and telecommunications, infrastructure management, program management and vendor management.
Executive Program Director, 2004 to Present.
Sun Systems, CL.
- Coordinated management activities of various projects to obtain strategic business and other organizational objectives.
- Responsible for developing credibility, establishing relationship, and communicating with stakeholders at various levels.
Design and start projects, and appoint project managers. Project managers are responsible for controlling cost, staffing, performance of component projects, and ultimate success and project approval.
- Train, motivate and direct technical team.
Director, Project Management, 1999 to 2004
Aorist Informatics, FL.
- Improved the company performance by locking new partners, negotiating engagements and launching new projects.
- Managed program and portfolio in sales and marketing department.
- Implemented project management and disciplines in the areas of scheduling, quality control, communication management, cost management and procure management.
- Mentored staff in methodology and consulting excellence and encouraged best practice in project management and project planning.
- Improve organization's financial profitability by managing budget.
Masters in Business Administration, Major: Finance 1999
New York University, NY.
Bachelors in Accounting, 1997
New York University, NY.