Transportation Management Resume
- Management Resume
- Transportation Management Resume
Transport Managers plan, coordinate, and direct all transport related activities and operations in an organization. They dispatch, fix the travel routes, and keep track of transport vehicles. Transport Managers are also related to procurement, approval of requisitions, and vendor contracts related to transportation. A degree in management or commerce is considered appropriate, but there is no specific degree required for this position. Experience is essential and the candidate should be excellent with negotiation, organization, time management, communication, and numbers. The candidate in this resume is an arts graduate with good experience as a transport manager / supervisor.
Sample Transportation Management Resume
112 Chambers Street,
New York, NY 10282
Telephone No: 212-312-4109
Email id: email@example.com
Looking for a career position in transportation management utilizing experience and skills in this field.
- Handled daily activities to service over 5000 employees.
- Make sure all the rules and regulations as well as safety program are implemented as per standards.
- Prepare cost optimization programs.
- Excellent in MS Office and also keen to learn new technology.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
Transportation Manager, 2006 to Present
Jarden Corporation, NY.
- Responsible for providing most safe and sound as well as consistent transportation services to customer.
- Monitored and delegated responsibilities to transportation staff including route delivery.
- Inspire, supervise and direct staff to give efficient performance.
- Set and achieve performance goals and objectives for the department.
- Review the transportation activities and recommend changes to attain optimum efficiency and quality service.
Transportation Supervisor, 2002 to 2006
Kaplan Inc., NY.
- Responsible for staffing, implementing procedures, schedules and workflow.
- Interact with department personal frequently to ensure performance and get feedback.
- Responsible for implementing administrative policies including discipline; preparing and applying action plans.
- Evaluate and formulate training requirements of department and took part on-the-job training in cross training, and new hire training.
Bachelors of Science in Arts, 2002
New York University, NY.