Automotive Manufacturing Manager Resume
- Manager Resume
- Automotive Manufacturing Manager Resume
Automotive Manufacturing Managers are Production Managers with automobile companies. They plan, organize, direct, and control the production process. Usually, these managers possess a bachelor's degree in automobile or mechanical engineering followed by an MBA. They need to be well versed with company policies, market conditions, competitor strategies, latest technology developments, production techniques, and legal - safety codes related to production. They need coordination with research, design, and marketing divisions with the ability to apply their skills when needed. This resume presents a candidate with an MBA and experience. He is professionally affiliated to the Management Personnel Association.
Sample Automotive Manufacturing Manager Resume
9000 Imperial Highway,
Los Angeles, CA 90242
Telephone No: 562-922-4526
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for the position of Manufacturing / Production Manager with a reputed company engaged in the production of automobile engines.
- Achieved Master of Business Administration Degree from the Indianapolis Management School, Indianapolis at Manufacturing Management as a major in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the Orlando University, Orlando in the year of 1992 at English as the major.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Southwestern University, South California at in the year of 1988 at Manufacturing Management.
Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Management Personnel Association of Indianapolis, Indianapolis in the year of 1996.
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
2001- Present date: Work as the Manufacturing Manager for the Irwin Automobiles, California with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary supervision for the modernization and affiliation for the engine plan project regarding remanufacturing of Carlos Automotive Engines.
- Associated controls for supporting staffs of manufacturing division comprises with boring operations and grinding operations.
- Formulated and executed developed quality set up to assemble Carlos qualifications regarding full year warranty.
- Initiated developed purchasing procedures using second and third resources for more aggressive pricing place.
- Take new procedures for better inventory control with setting up the efficient marketing policies.
1997- 2000: Worked as the Manufacturing Manager for the HCP Engineering, Washington with the following responsibilities
- Provided necessary supervision for machine stores and farmed out various manufacturing parts for the electronic industry.
- Provided necessary development and implementation for quality control curriculum and essential cost control.
- Obtained succeeding business development by occurring $12.4 million as yearly sales.