Distributor Operations Manager Resume
- Manager Resume
- Distributor Operations Manager Resume
Distribution Operations Manager acts as an administrator, supervisor, controller, and coordinator for obtaining goods and distributing them to suppliers. He is in charge of the distribution warehouse and handles responsibilities like ordering and receiving goods orders, maintaining records, ensuring compliance with legal and safety codes in the warehouse, receiving and shipping goods, overseeing billing and sales, preparing budgets, recruitment and training etc. A college degree in distribution / business management with experience and coordination, leadership, communication skills are needed. The candidate in this resume is an MBA with experience and skills like decision making, time management, and organization.
Sample Distributor Operations Manager Resume
200 S Laflin Street,
Chicago, IL 60607
Telephone No: 773-534-9467
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for the position of a Distribution Manager with machinery and / or machine tools manufacturing company and hoping to rise to Senior / Regional Distribution Manager in the near future.
- Achieved Master of Business Administration Degree from the Indianapolis Management School, Indianapolis at Operation Management as a major in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelor in Science Degree from the Orlando University, Orlando in the year of 1992 at Industrial Technology as the major.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Southwestern University, South California at in the year of 1988 at Operations Management.
Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Management Personnel Association of San Diego, San Diego in the year of 1996.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Extended expertise in all areas of production and distribution operations.
- Have comprehensive communication skills as well as proved organizational skills.
- Efficient expertise on time administration.
- Have effective decision making skill along with efficient assumption capability.
- Have self motivating ability and pass the spirit to others.
1997- Present date: Work as the Operations Manager for the Denis Components Agency, Chicago with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary direction to entire management and administrative functions regarding machinery distributions.
- Take necessary actions for recruitment and training along with office and warehouse functions.
- Supply accounts payable and accounts receivable management with all financial status.
- Produced sales to various southwest as well as national organizations.
- Provide essential coordination regarding sales reports with accessible inventory reports.
- Take necessary actions for ensuring time management regarding delivery.
- Coordinated all the related sections for better distribution.