Furniture Company General Manager Resume
- Manager Resume
- Furniture Company General Manager Resume
General Managers operate at the strategic level, chalking out the broad direction of the organization. They make policies and oversee their implementation. General Managers of furniture companies need to have wide knowledge and experience in this field and be well versed with the latest market requirements and technology in this sector. Most importantly, they need to apply these qualities in policy making related to recruitment, training, cost cutting, increasing revenue, and other marketing. General Managers usually have a master's degree in business administration like the candidate in this resume who is also widely experienced.
Sample Furniture Company General Manager Resume
200 Cedar Street,
San Diego, CA 92101
Telephone No: 619-239-2836
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking the demanding and rewarding position of General Manager with a reputed maker of house, restaurant and / or office furniture.
- Achieved Master of Business Administration Degree from the San Gabriel Management School, San Gabriel at Marketing Management as a major in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the San Francisco University, San Francisco in the year of 1992 at English as the major.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Northeastern University, California at in the year of 1988 at Marketing Management.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Management Personnel Association of San Gabriel, San Gabriel in the year of 1996.
Computer Programming Skills
- Have over 10years of experience and the capacity to adopt new concepts with due responsibilities.
- Familiar with necessary recruiting and training procedures for the newly appointed personnel.
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Practiced Office Package: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2002- Present date: Work as the general manager for the Red Hot Chilly Paper Furniture, San Diego with the following responsibilities
- Take necessary actions for providing proper staff management.
- Make analytical market researches and organize the targeted direct marketing spots.
- Supply budget analysis and essential bookkeeping.
1996- 2001: Worked as the Business Manager for the Murray and Harris Bake Shops, San Francisco with the following responsibilities
- Provided necessary cooperation for the efficiency to the supportive personnel functions with the initiating of computerized purchasing system as well as billing system.
- Provided adequate supervision to the supportive personnel.
- Worked as the responsible person for every aspect of recruiting, training, benefits and various policies.
- Amplified total sales by 84% with the cost reduction of approximately 36%.
- Provided proper maintenance proceedings for public relations along with various Medias and formulated new marketing promotional actions.