Service Manager Resume
- Manager Resume
- Service Manager Resume
Service Managers oversee services to ensure customer satisfaction. Acting as a link between customer and actual sales, service managers manage the service strategy, field services, customers, spare parts, repairs, and returns. These managers aim to satisfy customers, reduce service and inventory costs, and increase service revenue. A business degree is preferred by employers and experience is important. Skills like analysis, interpersonal relations, and communication with an eye for detail and understanding of finer points is essential. The candidate in this resume has an associate degree in management with experience as a service manager with a couple of employers.
Sample Service Manager Resume
349 Franklin Street,
San Francisco, CA 94102
Telephone No: 415-861-1029
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Obtain a respective career as the Service Manager with the obtained organizational and professional expertise.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the San Diego University, San Diego at in the year of 1996 at Service Management
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the Chicago University, Chicago in the year of 1994 at Psychology as the major
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Service Management Personnel Association of Dallas, Dallas in the year of 1996
2000 - Present date: Work as the Service Manager for the South California Services Development Group, California with the following responsibilities
- Offer necessary management assistance to district or zonal service administrator and 8 service technicians working almost 240 health centers. Provide essential training and supervising in this manner
- Participated in regular consumer contact curriculum regarding troubleshooting and problem solving pertaining to excessive charges, service contract renewals, billing, warranties and unpaid tax equilibrium etc.
- Organize and continue service associated communication and quotation communication. Provide necessary developmental measures to maturing, contract termination as well as agencies
- Provide maintenance regarding Return Authority Monitor Surrounding Credit along with various inventories and monitor credits
- Take necessary steps for auditing travel and expenses reviews with general vouchers processing proceedings
1997 - 2000: Worked as the Credit and Collection Representative for the McCartney and Harrison Cooperation, San Diego with the following responsibilities
- Provided necessary direction regarding credit examining and solved all arguments in a succeeding way
- Worked as the responsible personnel for various cash receipts, closings, adjustments, computerized projection of cash flow statement and work paper preparations
- Liable for finance department, credit or collection and documenting for domestic as well as overseas markets