Material Handler Resume
- Manufacturing Resume
- Material Handler Resume
The materials handler carries out all everyday jobs related with the getting and giving out of supplies and tools in accordance with policies and procedures, and is responsible for the daily operation of the getting area.
Here is the sample material handler resume which allows you to edit field information as per requirement and helps you to produce your resume.
Sample Material Handler Resume
3445 Post Oak Drive.
Ash Flat, AR 4353,
Seeking to obtain a material handler position that is challenging and which offers growth based on enthusiasm and ability.
- High school diploma from HL College, AL(1996)
- Completed courses related to material handler post
Gen-co Distributions, Bridgeport, CT
Material Handler Specialist(2001 - Present)
- Transported a variety of container and bulk goods, materials, and tools.
- Processed material into and out of the deliver organization by using different methods.
- Placed and handled items in cargo space by considering their shapes, size, stock number, and other storage factors.
- Maintained the records of different equipments and tools.
- Kept list of defective and expired material.
Pro-Tech Solutions, Arkansas City, AR
(1997 - 2001)
- Recorded, delivered, and replenished related supplies in a variety of consumer areas.
- Carried out related duties which help to increase my knowledge.
- Loads or unloads goods from inbound or outbound areas.
- Received arriving goods for cargo space and record them.
- Communicated with seniors if any problem regarding material handling.
- Able to list out received material with their number and other information.
- Capable to handle the transportation of products to proper inventory site.
- Good knowledge of different methods which helps in processing material.
- Strong experience as material handler.
- Good in English communication.
- Excellent in computer practice.