Mechanical Assembler Resume
- Manufacturing Resume
- Mechanical Assembler Resume
The mechanical assembler performs a various types of complicated assembly operations and creates accurate mechanical products. For that assembler uses different hand tools or machines.
The sample mechanical assembler resume helps you to produce your own resume by giving details which are required for the post mechanical assembler.
Sample Mechanical Assembler Resume
123 Main Street.
Atkins, AR 07673,
Willing to do the job as a mechanical assembler in a reputed firm and apply all my skills and experience for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Completed B.E. Mechanical from University of Danbury, CT(1999)
- High School Diploma from Arkadelphia, AR(1995)
- Good in SQL, MS Access, Oracle
- Excellent in Auto-cad, Katiya etc.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Lopez Company Pvt. Ltd., Bridgeport, CT
Sr. Mechanical Assembler(2004-Present)
Scope of Duties :
- Performed all small mechanical assembly operations by using hand tools and machines.
- Carried out various types of electrical, electronic and electro-mechanical assembly related operations.
- Performed final testing on newly created equipment to meet engineering specifications.
- Used various types of measurement tools and gauging devices for accurate measurement.
Mau-Com Mechanical Company, Ashdown, AR
Scope of Duties :
- Performed operations such as scales and any jigs and fixtures provided, attaching parts together, installing X-Cord etc.
- Handled various types of machines by monitoring them carefully.
- Carried out different mechanical operations such as deburring machines, mechanical crimping machines, cutoff saws etc.
- Helped other co-workers to carry out mechanical assembly related tasks.
- Carried out other jobs such as tooling or area clean.
- Good knowledge various mechanical assembly machines.
- Excellent in operate and monitor machines.
- Uncommon ability of reading and understand general layout drawings.
- Strong ability to work as a team member or independent.
- Good in English communication so no problem while working with co-workers.
- Outstanding capability to work under pressure.