QA Specialist Resume
- Manufacturing Resume
- QA Specialist Resume
The quality assurance specialist is responsible for organizing, coordinating, and finishing activities for the maintenance of profitable production associated to Quality Assurance.
Also maintain quality control program, product development, and ensuring compliance with performance standards. Following is the sample QA specialist resume which helps you to give details to create your resume.
Sample QA Specialist Resume
2344 Hall North Road.
Bridgeport, CT 2133,
Searching a job for the post of QA specialist in well known manufacturing company.
- Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering,
Washington University, DC(2000)
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering,
Alcorn State University, MS (1997))
- Have strong five years experience as QA specialist.
- Able to create and manage QA activities.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control / assurance.
- Excellent in communication and presentation skill.
- Good in computer knowledge.
ABC Engineers Works, Ash Flat, AR
Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist(2003 - Present)
Duties are :
- Created, managed, organized and direct all Quality Assurance (QA) activities for type and production documentation programs.
- Played key role in the creation of an proficient and efficient system for ensuring the quality of product.
- Helped other departments to create compliance information packages.
- Documented various tests performed on manufactured product.
Mau-Com Engineers Works, Atkins, AR
Quality Assurance Specialist
Duties are :
- Carried out QA inspection functions as assigned by the QA manager.
- Communicated with purchasing subdivision and exterior vendors to source apparatus and assemblies.
- Created complex product design in mechanical systems.
- Carried out process audits for contract manufacturers to check out quality and stability of manufactured product.
- Developed and carried out engineering alteration order for presented actions.
- Technologies and Application Software:TestDirector 7.0i, Bug Collector 4.0, FrontPage, CorelDraw etc.
- Modeling Solution: Rational Rose Enterprise
- Programming Languages: Java, PL SQL, HTML, Perl