Marketing Coordinator Resume
- Marketing Resume
- Marketing Coordinator Resume
A sample marketing coordinator resume is given along with this article. Mr. Richard Anderson is the respected candidate applying for the post. Here is the resume sample for applying for the post of marketing coordinator. The following sample can provide you the relevant idea that you need for preparing a Sample marketing coordinator resume.
Sample Marketing Coordinator Resume
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Obtain a respective position as a Marketing Personnel in various fields of Sales as well as marketing.
Education Details :
M.A, English University of Colorado, Fort Collins, Colorado
MCJ, University of Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Bachelor of Arts (Journalism, Psychology & English)
Sheshadripuram College, Bangalore, India
- Devoted hard worker with superb verbal, interpersonal & written skills.
- Superb organizational, time management & coordination skills used to effectively balance academic projects and education commitments.
- Strong examine skills and introduction to Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite application.
Work History :
Presently volunteering as a Marketing Coordinator and the Grant Writer for AlterNed Investigation, Fort Collins
Woodward Governor , Fort Collins, CO
HR Intern (4/2008 - 11/2008)
- Helped in implementation of web-based ability management software.
- Worked toward an implementation of a universal headship preparation program.
English Dept., Colorado State University
Graduate Teaching Assistant (10/2006 - 12/2007)
- Taught 4 sections of 1st year portion.
- Managed curse from the starting included writing the curriculum, producing classroom actions, creating assignments, assessing writing and handling class.
Nextstep Infosoft Private Ltd., Mumbai, India
Public Relations Executive (12/2004 - 05/2005)
- Helped in making PR approach for company for its publics.
- Communicated with an official PR organization for the company motto and booklet and other undertaking.
- Carried out internal PR.
Internship Project :
- Grant writing - Poudre Dale Medical Systems Institution, Colorado, 2007
- Feature writing - University of Colorado, Alumni Relations, 2006
- Volunteer - 10,000 Villages, Fort Collins, Colorado, 2005-2006
- Produced PR operation for Dept of Journalism & Tech Communication at CSU, 2006
- Awarded for Academic Superiority, 1996-1999