- Medical Resume
- Cardiologist Resume
A cardiologist is basically a doctor or physician who is trained to treat the ailments related to heart and cardiovascular system. He diagnoses the condition of the patient and then decides which treatment is best for him/her. This is a job which requires a meticulous individual, who pays a great attention to detail. A cardiologist has to have several years of medical education before being certified to practice this profession. In addition to this, he has to have a nice resume too. This sample can help you make that if you follow the way in which it is written. Just change the particular details according to your profile and you are ready to go.
Sample Cardiologist Resume
748, Centennial Circle,
Shreveport, LA, 48376
(470) 725- 7845
A professional opportunity in that to perform clinical cardiology in an associate exercising or in a hospital set up.
- Achieved Doctor of Medicine Degree from the Chicago School of Medicine, Chicago in the year of 1994.
- Achieved Bachelor of Science Degree from the Northeastern University, Dallas at Pre-Professional Studies in the year of 1989.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Achieved Professional Qualification as a cardiologist from the United States Association of Internal Medicines in cardiology in the year of 1995.
- Acquired an extended experience during the cardiology fellowship period of two years with the extensive knowledge of clinical cardiology.
- Practiced areas: Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology, Cardiac Catheterization and Angioplasty, Echocardiography.
- Have practiced with testing and nuclear imagine with the understanding of in-house and outdoor care of cardiac patients.
- Have three years of familiarity as the respective cardiac instructor at Jon Matthews Medical College and Hospital, Boston.
1999- Present date: Work as a cardiology fellow at the Jon Matthews Medical College and Hospital, Boston with the following responsibilities as the post holder.
- Practiced thorough researches on the subject of Ventricular Arrhythmias and initiated a sample review article which received a good recognition.
- Provide difficult application of state-of-the-art structures with techniques as well as state-of-the-arm procedures that covered the complete range of clinical cardiology.
- Currently researching on clinical evaluation of the Bundeen Cross Coronary Stent.
1995- 1998: Worked as the Internship and Residential in Internal Medicine at the John Matthews Medical College and Hospital, Boston with the following responsibilities
- Practiced various assignments such as ICU, CCU and several emergency cases in the mentioned 700 bed hospital.
- Acquired knowledge at In-house and outdoor patient practice of general adult medicine.