Clinical Data Manager Resume
- Medical Resume
- Clinical Data Manager Resume
Clinical research projects are carried out by numerous pharmaceutical organizations, research institutes and they need expertise management people to plan and implement the research portfolio, to the handle the management tasks, etc. Here comes the role of a clinical data manager.
Criteria of eligibility for this job are a graduate degree in any of the life sciences followed by a master's diploma/degree in business management. The additional and most important criterion, of course, is the relevant experience.
Now go through the following clinical data manager resume sample.
Sample Clinical Data Manager Resume
456, X Street, Y Avenue,
Career Objective : To join a highly reputed and professional clinical research work environment and apply my best data management practices and experiences and to gain excellent advancement in my career
Summary of Qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of data management with vast work experience
- Excellent managerial skills with ability to handle a team of expertise in clinical research
- Tremendous command over spoken and written English
- Highly encouraging and motivating temperament
- Highly professional approach towards the assigned job
- Extra ordinary ability of maintaining coordination between departments and people
Professional Experience :
ChemoTech Research and development Institute, Seattle, WA (2004-Present)
- Planning and proposing the outline of the experiment/s to be performed
- Estimating the cost and the resources involved in it
- Carrying out the feasibility study of the undertaken projects and the further enhancements
- Preparing the periodic reports for the senior management and other related departments
- Monitoring the progress of each experiment and suggesting them necessary modifications for further development
- Training the subordinates
XYZ Research organization, Tacoma, WA (2002-2004)
Assistant Data Manager
- Preparing standard data sheets, reports, forms as guided by the Data Manager
- Searching for the research related data over the web
- Contacting various department to convey their roles and responsibilities in the ongoing projects
- Maintaining detailed daily records of the ongoing projects.
- Assisting the data managers in the preparation of the standard reports
- Graduated in Zoology from University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2000)
- Secured Master of Business Management degree from University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2002)
- Carried a public survey as guided by the studying college professors, about the health awareness of 1000 families in Tacoma, WA and submitted it to the university research professionals for further studies
References: Will be available on request.