Emergency Medical Technician Resume
- Medical Resume
- Emergency Medical Technician Resume
Emergency medical technicians are also known as paramedics and they are medical professionals who provide care and relief to people involved in accidents, cardiac arrests and other emergency medical situations. They attend to a patient at the place of the incident until he/she can be transported to a medical facility where the patient can undergo intensive treatment. Some technicians may also accompany the patients in the ambulance or medical vehicles to provide continued treatment in crunch situations. Emergency medical technicians undergo rigorous training in medical treatment and care and are hired by government organizations or private hospitals. They are generally contacted by 911 emergency service operators and are given instructions on how to reach the place by using the shortest possible route. While applying for such jobs it is necessary to have a good resume that will make a good first impression on the hiring manager by means of its presentation and concise information. Refer to the sample emergency medical technician resume given below to know more about how to write your resume for this job.
The sample emergency medical technician resume will help you to build your own resume for applying to the job of emergency medical
Sample Emergency Medical Technician Resume 1
Catherine R. Hoffer
3372 Edgewood Road
Memphis, TN 38117
Phone No: 901-257-9684
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Obtained Master of Science Degree from the University Of Newton, Atlanta in the year of 1993 at Medical Technology as the major. The degree emphasized on emergency medical care.
License and Training
- Having the ability to work well in crisis situation and acute emergency conditions.
- Having the in-depth knowledge of the entire emergency medical practices and expertise in taking care of the victims getting through emergency situations.
- Having done certification course in C.P.R technique along with Heimlich Resuscitation Methods
- Having strong ability to detect and adhere to principles of aiding in emergency cardiac problems and childbirth.
- Having empowered with the ability to demonstrate skills in different types of dressing applications including burns and wounds. Additionally, have in-depth knowledge for tourniquets, IVs and oxygen.
- Having the familiarity with different methodologies including critical burns, gunshot wounds, and shock. In addition, have the ability to encounter emergency situations like child abuse and its physical manifestations as well as battering wife.
- Having the ability to offer emergency medical care for rape victims, however, strictly adhering the principles and guidelines of relevant legal matters.
- Having all detail knowledge about all the streets and routes in addition to a strong ability and instinct to gather idea about the direction and having an excellent map reading skills.
- Have received E.M.T. License and Certification from Lithonia Hospital, 1994
- Have received License no. 4530293 from State of Atlanta, 1994
- Have received Recertification credits from Atlanta General Hospital, 1998
1997- Present date: Working as chief emergency medical technician at the SAM Ambulance Services in Lithonia Hospital, Atlanta, GA with the following work responsibilities
- Providing emergency action and care essentially to older patients having different health complications like serious cardiovascular problems, bone fractures, sudden falls from height, strokes.
- Offering assistance in general and reputed hospitals including legal practices for critical conditions as well as post-mortem crisis management.
1994 - 1997: Working as an emergency medical technician at the JOHN Ambulance Services in Atlanta General Hospital, Atlanta, GA with the following work responsibilities
- Providing assistance in emergency situations including 911 calls, in addition to offering services to the victims of road accidents, serious cardiovascular problems, bone fractures, sudden falls from height, strokes.
Sample Emergency Medical Technician Resume 2
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
- Perform well under stress in emergency situations.
- Detailed knowledge of all Emergency Medical procedures.
- Certification in CPR & Heimlich techniques of Resuscitation.
- Established capabilities in sticking to standard processes of helping in emergency child birth and heart-attacks.
- Proven skills in dressings' applications, including IVs, burn dressings, oxygen, tourniquets.
- Well skilled in procedures for the critical bums, shocks, gunshot wound, physical symptoms of child exploitation and a wife battering.
- Give emergency treatments for the rape victims while staying within rules of law.
Visaria Hospital, 1990
E.M.T. License Certified
California State Hospital, 1994
Dolam Ambulance Service
Chief Emergency Medical Technician 1993 to Present)
- Offer emergency reply and attention to mostly aged patients with the bone fractures, heart attacks, strokes, falls.
- Help in standard hospitals and lawful procedures for dead and post mortem crisis management.
Rualies Ambulance Services
Emergency Medical Technician (1990 to 1993)
- Help in giving emergency reply to 911 calls; emergency treatment to patients caught up in the traffic accidents, stroke, heart attacks, falls and industrial accidents.