Health Services Coordinator Resume
- Medical Resume
- Health Services Coordinator Resume
A sample health services coordinator resume is given along with this article. Ms. Richard Anderson is the respective candidate applying for the post. Here is the resume sample for applying for the post of health service coordinator. The following sample can provide you the relevant idea that you need for preparing a sample health services coordinator resume.
Sample Health Services Coordinator Resume
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
I have over 10 years of office experience in the hospital environment. Have thorough expertise in accuracy, detail-orientation, and reliability. Blessed with strong and effective communicative skills, in addition to effective customer care ability, have the ability to execute quality service under strict deadline and extreme pressure. Have skills in writing grant papers. Have expertise in the domains of accounting, book keeping, and different professional calculations.
- Obtained Bachelor of Science Degree from the Furman University in the year of 1995 with specialization in Human Service Management.
- In addition, have completed degree program from Clemson University in the year of 1993 with special emphasis on business administration.
- Have done certificate courses on Office Packages including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Additionally, having thorough and in-depth knowledge of internet browsing, and email. Have done courses on Tally and other financial packages.
1991- Present date: Working as Rescue Coordinator in the Baptist Hospital in Atlanta, GA with the following work responsibilities
- Offering customer care to the patients and their family members.
- Creating and implementing statistical reports including inferences and graphical data sheets.
1990 - 1991: Working as Office Coordinator in the Homeland Hospital in Atlanta, GA with the following work responsibilities:
- Offered services as an office management coordinator and handling all the queries of the patients.
- Also responsible for medical billing and keeping the health care related statistical datasheet.
1989 - 1990: Working as Library Assistant in the Austell Library, Atlanta, GA with the following work responsibilities:
- Responsible for distributing periodicals and journals to the library members.