Home Health Care Nurse Resume
- Medical Resume
- Home Health Care Nurse Resume
This sample home health care nurse resume will give you a quick-start on building an effective and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel free to customize and edit our sample home health care nurse resume as per their requirement for job application. We hope that our sample home health care nurse resume will go a long way in portraying your abilities and skill sets efficiently.
Sample Home Health Care Nurse Resume
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
- Acquire Bachelor of Science Degree from the University Of Carlsberg, Utah in the year of 1994 at Nursing Studies, where Sociology was the minor paper.
- Obtained Diploma on the following AIDS Program conducted for Clinical Nurses from Round hall Medical School of Nursing Saint George, MO.
- Diploma Registration no:- 12345
- Membership with All American Nurses Society
- Membership with Clinical Intravenous Nurses Association
- Registered as Intravenous Clinical in the 'State of California'
Registration no: - 996587
1992 - Present Day: Working as a responsible Sponge Jill Clinical Nurse and Clinical AIDS coordinator CA with the following work responsibilities
- Provide case studies for Sponge Jill Nursing Centre management, properly guiding and following up with the AIDS patients also taking up infusion therapies for home.
- Actively involved, in identifying the need to study on infection rate of venous access devices used on AIDS patient, presently working on collection of on the following.
- Selecting proper needful candidates for the infusion therapies with high tech devices.
- Teaching and training the families of the patients for conducting these complex and high tech therapies by themselves within the setting of the home.
- Steps included in the therapy are: - antibiotic therapy, chemotherapy, hydration, parenteral pain management.
1989- 1992: Performed at the Oncology department of Easter Hospital as a Senior Staff Nurse at Grade-II with the following job responsibilities
- Worked as a primary nurse and helped to coordinate for the care of the patient with acute condition.
- Involved actively in pain management and proper chemotherapy care
- Involved in arranging for discharging patient with proper home care agencies.
- Acted as an active planner in Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant Program.