Hospital Supervisor Resume
- Medical Resume
- Hospital Supervisor Resume
A sample hospital supervisor resume is given along with this article. Mr. Richard Anderson is the respective candidate applying for the post. Here is the resume sample for applying for the post of hospital supervisor. The following sample can provide you the relevant idea that you need for preparing a sample hospital supervisor resume.
Sample Hospital Supervisor Resume
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
I am aspired for securing an opportunity to exploit technical as well as administrative knowledge and expertise in an organizational or industrial setup.
- Obtained Bachelor of Science degree from University of Adelaide, South Australia in 1979, with specializing on dual major in Management and Biology.
- Have done certificate courses on Office Packages including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Additionally, having detailed knowledge regarding internet browsing, and email. Have done courses on Tally as well as other financial packages.
1990- Present date: Working as Hospital Supervisor in the Greenhouse Family Zone, in Thebarton, SA with the following work responsibilities
- Supervising the structural execution of the program of the X-Ray Department, Laboratory, Nursing Department and Inhalation Therapy Unit.
- Managing public communication and public relations as well as conducting various discussions and lectures focusing on alcoholism and drug addiction problems and the youth in society.
- Conducting educational and professional tours with hospital staff members, students, nurses, doctors and other medical professionals. In addition, conducting meeting with industry executives as well as with government officials.
- Playing the role of valuable counselor while interacting between patients and their family members.
1986 - 1990: Working as Laboratory Technician in the Hematology Department at Neil Robinson Hospital in Adelaide, SA with the following work responsibilities:
- Supervising subordinate lab technicians and monitoring the quality of work done.
- Offering training program to the novice personnel about hospital related techniques.
1984 - 1988: Working as Supervisor in the Laboratory and X-Ray Department at Steve Harris Hospital in Roseworthy, SA with the following work responsibilities:
- Supervising four technicians and monitoring the quality of work done.
- Arranging conferences between different technician staff members.