Medical Records Clerk Resume
- Medical Resume
- Medical Records Clerk Resume
As the name itself suggests, a medical records clerk has to keep records related to the medical field. He typically works in a hospital or healthcare center. He is primarily responsible for maintaining and retrieving the files of patients who keep on coming and going from the facilities. These files include patient history and record, which is pretty important on the part of the institution in order to decide any future treatments. To be a medical records clerk, you need to have a degree or two and also be knowledgeable about the medical field. The sample resume given here tells you the right way to write a resume.
Sample Medical Records Clerk Resume
875, Kamokila Blvd,
Kansas City, MO, 62592
(436) 346- 4712
I am aspired for obtaining an administrative position where my commitment and experience will be used and progressed.
- Done Diploma Courses on Business Administration from Newton College in Newton, ND in 1980-1987.
- Have done certificate courses on Office Packages including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Additionally, having detailed knowledge regarding internet browsing, and email. Have done courses on Tally as well as other financial packages.
- Having an excellent effective communicative skills
- Excellent team player, equally efficient and having a strong sense of self-motivation for executing tasks in an autonomous fashion.
- Able to adhere strict deadline and working under extreme stress and pressure
- Systematic, flexible, tolerant, organized, detail-oriented, and goal-directed
1989- Present date: Working as Medical Records Librarian in the Steve Harris Hospital, in Bismarck, ND with the following work responsibilities:
- Managing medical documentation for gynecological and gastroenterological specialists.
- Preparing medical records in order to set appointments for following days.
- Facilitating schedules between physician and technicians.
- Handling over 1,500 existing and active patients and managing over 120,000 archival documentations.
- Preparing charts and graphs as well as revamping old records to newly designed universal database system.
1987 - 1989: Working as Inventory Clerk in Brainbench Paper Company in Bismarck, ND with the following work responsibilities:
- Offered assistance to Inventory Manager in managing records, preparing documentation and maintaining the records for weekly paper supply. Performed clerical assistance whenever and as necessary. Apart from that, offering assistance to keeping relevant records.
Reading, Singing, Hiking, Skiing, Photography, Swimming.
References are available upon request.