MRI Coordinator Resume
- Medical Resume
- MRI Coordinator Resume
A MRI, which stands for Magnetic Resource Imaging can be considered as a good alternative for X-ray scans. Because some people feel that X-rays are harmful for body, MRI is in vogue nowadays. The MRI provides us with pretty nice images of the part which is scanned. A MRI coordinator is a person who helps patients get scanned. He also helps in keeping the records of patients while at the same time helping during the actual scan as well. Anyone can very well use this sample resume once they change the personal details and other professional details too.
Sample MRI Coordinator Resume
376, Kesha Avenue,
Independence, MO, 57389
(392) 589- 9647
I am aspired for obtaining an ideal position in a medical environment where my skills relevant to medical office management and public and patient relations will be optimally considered.
- Obtained certificates for Emergency Medical Technician from University of Rochester in Rochester, New York in 1983.
- Done Diploma Courses on Medical Assistant and Office Management from The Singtone School in Boise, ID in 1980-1983, with a specialization on front office management including preparation of insurance forms, managing patients and staffs relations, conversation management and various computer applications.
- Have done certificate courses on Office Packages including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Additionally, having detailed knowledge regarding internet browsing, and email. Have done courses on Tally as well as other financial packages.
1990- Present date: Working as MRI Coordinator in the Flingstone Community Hospital, in Rigby, ID with the following work responsibilities
- Managing the entire responsibility of newly set-up of MRI department inclusive of all front desk modus operandi.
- Implementing new file management system that has adapted advanced database system in order to meet the in-depth needs of the department, developing a new and advanced booking system including a highly interactive features, advanced level design and protocol sheets, managing phonic conversation, conducting close interactions between patients and their family members, both indoor and outdoor.
1988 - 1990: Working as Clinical Practice Assistant in Davidson Community Hospital, in Boise, ID with the following work responsibilities:
- Monitoring vital signs of the patients, offering assistance to the patients suffering from OB/GYN complications, modus operandi, conducting colposcopy, endo-biopsy and hysteros.
- Working closely with medical practitioners and pulling conference videos and presentation.