Nursing Administrator Resume
- Medical Resume
- Nursing Administrator Resume
The nursing administrator is mostly the senior most nurse in an organization. The major duties involve employing effective plans for the care of patients, ensuring that the quality of care provided at the organization is maintained, and is usually the decision-making authority in the setting of a hospital. They also make work schedules and training plans for the in house nurses. To get employed as a nursing administrator one needs to have a good resume, which can be accomplished by referring to this sample resume. Anyone can feel absolutely free to use this. We hope that this will take you to great heights.
Sample Nursing Administrator Resume
347, Bishop Street,
Lee's Summit, MO, 56394
(231) 490- 4892
- Obtain Master of Science Degree from the University of California, Davis, CA in the year of 1979 in Nursing Administration where Staff management Studies was the major. The degree emphasized on proper apportionment of staffs and nurses.
- Acquire Bachelor of Science Degree in RI.B.S Nursing from Salve Regina College, in the year of 1977, where Staff Handling was the minor paper.
Have done internship in Rollins Hospital, Orlando, FL (winter, 1976)
- Have composed staff duty schedule, "Day Time".
- Handled medicine distribution of the clients successfully.
1992- Present date: Working as Specialty Home Health Aides as a Supervisor with the following work responsibility.
- Supervising 50 Home Health Aides who looks after pediatric patients with HIV.
1988 - 1992: Worked as a Reimbursement Specialist in southeast Providence Districts Offices evaluated and managed all documentation related to Medicare and all documents related to third party Medicare payers. I worked in collaboration with clinicians, managers, clerical staffs and patient accountants to ensure quality documentation.
1985 - 1988: Worked as a Staff Nurse in Andrews Hospital Florida.
- Provided Nursing service to the patients
- Assessment of primary patients and family needs
- Utilize appropriate agencies and resource personnel to deliver continuity and quality care to the patients and their families.
1984 - 1985: Worked as a Visiting Nurse in Rhode Island Paramedical Registry, Providence RI
- Took responsibilities for the home care of seriously ill children to provide them primary care with emotional and physical respite.
1980 - 1984: Worked in the Children Hospital Care, Cranston, RI as Staff Nurse in surgical / cardiovascular intensive care unites.
- Worked with medical teams and supported parents by providing discharge teaching regarding home care utilizing primary nursing.