Nursing Aide Resume
- Medical Resume
- Nursing Aide Resume
Nursing Aides, who are also called as nursing assistants, are responsible for helping the nurses while performing their routine duties. This job can be considered as an entry level job in the nursing field. With this job, one can start his/her career as a nurse by understanding all the nuances of the job. Most of the time of these professionals is spent with the patients, answering to their calls and helping them when needed. They also sometimes note the patient's temperature, blood pressure, and other such repetitive tests. To help you achieve a position of a nursing aide, we have provided you with this sample resume, which would certainly work for your benefit.
Sample Nursing Aide Resume
378, Gayton Avenue,
Florissant, MO, 34785
(796) 567- 5498
- Completed Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program in 1999
- High School Diploma holder from The Ohio State University, Columbus in 1998
Have done internship in Muskingum college Hospital, New Concord OH in 1984
- Worked as trainee nurse at Grade -II.
- Designed diagrams and offered presentation regarding development of prudent service of the Intensive Care Unite Department.
- Nursing Assistant with Standard Hospitals, Florissant, OH, from 2003 till date, where the responsibilities involve:
- Feeding, nursing, bathing, and caring for patients
- Collection of samples of body fluids of the patient for testing, recording temperature, pulse, blood pressure etc.
- Helping patients with their movements and exercises
- Cleaning the patient beds, changing linen and bandages
- Nursing Aide with Complete Health Care Center, Florissant, OH from 2000 - 03, where the responsibilities involved:
- Reporting of patient health to doctors and nutritionists to enable them to prepare a diet plan for the patient
- Supporting patients physically and emotionally during their recovery, especially with their exercises
- Collection of samples of body fluids from patients for tests and recording of blood pressure, temperature, pulse etc.
- Provide assistance in setting up of the operation theater and patient room with equipment like artificial respirators, ventilators, and the like
- Nursing Intern with MedPlus Hospital, Florissant, OH from 1999 to 2000, where the responsibilities involved running errands and providing assistance to doctors and other nursing staff with activities like feeding, bathing, and nursing patients; taking vital signs and reporting changes in patient health to the relevant authorities; changing linen and bandages, helping patients with exercises and in getting dressed etc.