- Medical Resume
- Nutritionist Resume
Fast food, which is probably the most favored type of food today by youngsters and old alike, is responsible for the deteriorating health of most. Hence, the role of a nutritionist is quite important with regards to the maintenance of health these days. This professional is especially useful for athletes and professional body builders, who need to consume a good diet, so as to maintain and build a better physique. For these people, the professional has to prepare a schedule and make sure that they stick to it. This is because a balanced diet forms an important part of the athletes' workout.
Sample Nutritionist Resume
782, SE 89th Ave,
Montpelier, VT, 25621
(391) 690- 3921
Other Relevant Courses
- Obtain Bachelor of Science Degree from the University Of Garfield, Boston in the year of 1988 at Public Health as the major. The degree focuses on family nutrition and health and individual healthy living.
- Acquire Graduation Degree from the University Of Northland, GA in the year of 1987 at Food Service Supervision, where Public Health was the minor paper.
- Have done Certification course on Dietetic from American Dietetics Association with special emphasis Human Nutrition, Quality Food Management Pertaining to the Decision regarding Food Type I and Food Type III.
1992- Present date: Working as Lecturer at the City College, Atlanta, GA with the following work responsibilities
- Taking classes to instruct the up coming Dieticians and Dietetic technologist regarding Food Technology and Public Health.
- Giving out lectures on human health issues, daycare center, government funded agendas for under privileged people, malnutrition effects on human body, nursing and controlling food habit of pregnant women.
- Controlling and giving projects and assignments for dietetics on cholesterol reduction and fat control.
1993- Present Day: Working as the Nutritionist and Dietician for Wonderland Nursing Home with the following job responsibilities
- Supervise and instruct on food intake of patients of cardiac, diabetic and renal problem and also supervising and revising the food plan for weight gain and loss and post surgical cases.
- Analyzing patients dietary need; making plans accordingly for a proper nutrition of a sport person.
- Consulting with the chef for the preparation of nutritious and healthy food.
1989- 1992: Performed as the junior Nutritionist for Holong Nursing Home with the following job responsibilities
- Assisting and controlling activity regarding food service to the employees.
- Worked with the doctors in preparation for the patient food menus.
- Controlled temperature for refrigerator and dish cleaner.