Occupational Therapist Resume
- Medical Resume
- Occupational Therapist Resume
An occupational therapist is a professional, who is responsible for providing therapy to disabled, either in the clinics or hospitals or at their homes. The patients include aged, mentally disabled, or someone disabled due to an accident or something like that. This professional helps rehabilitate the patients and bring them back into the mainstream population. They look into both, the physical as well as psychological aspects of the illness and help the patients overcome both. The main aim is to enable the patients to perform their day to day activities efficiently. The sample resume given on this page can definitely help aspiring occupational therapists to get the job they dream of.
Sample Occupational Therapist Resume
218, John Olson Place,
Vermont, VT, 52341
(304) 706- 4831
To reach the position of an excellent Occupational Therapist through hard work, planning and dedication for my patients as well as for the organization.
Other Relevant Achievements
- Obtain Master of Science Degree from the University Of New York, College of allied health and science New York in the year of 1990 at Occupational Therapy as the major. The degree emphasized on trauma and physical management program
- Acquire Bachelor of Science Degree from the University Of New York, New York in the year of 1989 at Occupational Therapy, where Intensive Trauma Treatment was the minor paper
- Received Merit Scholarship on Allied Health program from New York University.
- Performed as Student Speaker on annual conference of New York Occupational Therapy Association.
- Actively participated and played the role of leadership for government funded program on 'Occupational and Health Issue'.
1992 - Present date: Working as Occupational Therapist at the Middleton Hospital, Atlanta, GA with the following work responsibilities
- Coordinated with the clients with stroke and heart trauma, from the age group of 10 to 60.
- Actively participated in implementation of clinical therapy and played an active role in initiating individual client treatment.
- Interviewing patients and identifying their particular needs.
- Helped resolving behavioral problem of the client assisted in giving them comfort.
- Associated with rehab and family conference regarding client treatment.
1990- 1992: Performed as the Assistant Occupational Therapist for Unicorn Medical Hospital with the following job responsibilities
- Participated in observing and monitoring patient reaction.
- Took relevant sessions for the admitted patients regarding the healthy food patterns and participated in preparing diet schedule for the patients with specific illnesses such as renal disorder.