- Medical Resume
- Optician Resume
Due to the widespread use and viewing of TV and computers in the young generation along with the old, long hours before these devices cause a lot of strain to the eyes. Hence, an optician is required by many nowadays. The main duties of an optician involve dispensing the correct eyeglasses for patients. They give those glasses based on the assessment done by the ophthalmologists and optometrists. Actually, there is a difference between opticians and optometrists. While optometrists check and measure the defect in the eyes of the patients, opticians are solely responsible for fitting the glasses according to the facial features of each patient individually.
Sample Optician Resume
859, Broadway ST,
Charleston, WV, 56492
(210) 789- 3201
Achieving the objective and goal of an organization by working in a challenging environment and to reach the position of a Senior Manager.
Relevant Professional Accomplishment
- Obtain Bachelor r of Science Degree from the University Of Georgia, CA in the year of 1992 at Ophthalmic Dispensing as the major. The degree focuses on Optometric Practice.
- Acquire Graduation Degree from the University Of Georgia, CA in the year of 1991 at Optical Technician emphasizing on optical gadgets.
- Gained expertise in various optical environment, Involved in Private Optometric Practice
- Gained experience by working in large retail outlet
- Acquired professional knowledge in optical lens design
- Remained as fellow member of Naval Academy of Optician
- Expertise in pediatric and geriatric optician, multi-discipline optician and low vision
1992 - Present date: Working as Senior Optician at the wonderworld Eye Care Clinic, Alaska, with the following work responsibilities
- Responsible for preparation of financial report and providing budgetary control for optometric department.
- Strict adherence of state and central guidelines for optometric services and care.
- Actively participated in the purchase department of the eye care clinic for purchase of lenses and frames for spectacles.
- Coordinated with the staff members for the growth of the clinic.
- Interviewing patients and identifying their particular needs.
- Properly Maintaining and documenting medical records of the patients interviewed and checked.
1991 - 1992: Performed as the junior dietician for Dunwoody Nursing Home with the following job responsibilities
- Provided assistance for selecting and preparing food trays of the admitted patients
- Took relevant sessions for the admitted patients regarding the healthy food patterns and participated in preparing diet schedule for the patients with specific illnesses such as renal disorder