- Medical Resume
- Orthodontist Resume
The word orthodontist comes from the two words: ortho (straight) + odons (teeth),Orthodontist is a type of dentist, one among many, who has completed dental school and then has gone on to specialize in the field by studying for additional 2 years or so, which depends on the type of school and the program. Primarily, an orthodontist is an individual who corrects the misalignment of teeth by various methods such as by applying braces, retainers, and other such devices. He is thus a highly specialized professional, who is very much respected in the society, and as you don't need to be told, highly paid. Along with improving the alignment of teeth, this dentist also looks into the facial growth and corrects it, if there are any mistakes.
Sample Orthodontist Resume
387, Siskiyou Blvd,
Madison, MI, 53467
(803) 670- 5892
- Obtain Bachelor of Science Degree from the University Of California, CA in the year of 1997 at Pre-Medical Studies as the major where orthodontist was a major paper.
- Acquire Diploma in Orthodontist from the University Of California, CA in the year of 1998 at Orthodontist and Dentistry.
2002- Present date: Working as a Private Orthodontist in New York, New York with following responsibility
- Experienced in treating up to 40 patients in a single day.
- Interviewing patients and identifying their particular problems.
- Dealt with problems like crooked teeth to Uprooting weak tooth.
- Experienced in TMJ complains, experienced in usage of porcelain braces and good dental appliances.
- Visited patients with critical dental problem.
- Experienced in treatments of patients of hereditary dental disorder and problems.
1999- 2002: Performed as the Orthodontist for Greenwood Nursing Home with the following job responsibilities
Licenses and Certifications
- Involved in treatments of patient from the age group of 5 to 80 years.
- Had sufficient experience in treatment of crooked teeth, victims of accident.
- Worked for treatment of TNJ related problems.
- Participated I treatment of Edgewise Orthodontics and Begg Orthodontics.
- Experienced in Teeth Root Planting and modification of the accidental broken tooth.
- Worked in charitable forums for helping the under privileged people.
- Worked for other dental disorders.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Registered to practice Dentistry.
- Certified by the Central Board of Dentistry.
- Certified by the 'Greenwood Medical College and Hospital'.
- Associated With 'American Dental Association'.
- Associated With 'American Association of Orthodontics'.
- Active membership with 'Northern Federal Association for Dental Problems'.
- New York Association of Dentists.