- Medical Resume
- Pediatrician Resume
Pediatricians are medical doctors who specialize in the medical care of infants and all other children who have not reached adulthood. Because of the constant metabolism and growth related changes in children, the medical care provided to such patients is different from that provided to general adults. Pediatricians carry out the prevention, diagnosis, treatment of various diseases that affect children and also improve their overall health by using various medical methods and techniques. Although their chief tasks are similar to that of any other medical physicians, they have to be more careful while handling their patients as children can be hard to deal with and need a fair amount of convincing before administering medical treatment procedures. Details about the educational background and prior work experience must be mentioned on your resume while applying for such jobs in a hospital. Refer to the sample pediatrician resume given below to gain better knowledge on writing your own professionally appealing resume for this job position.
Sample Pediatrician Resume
Nicholas M. Casey
3564 Capitol Avenue
Richmond, IN 47374
Phone No: 765-542-9431
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Relevant Courses
- Obtain Master of Public Health from the University Of California Child Care And Maternity Ward, CA the year of 1995 at Public Health as the major. The degree emphasized on Child Care and Maternity Function.
- Acquire Doctor Of Medicine Degree from the University Of California, CA in the year of 1997.
- Have done professional Pediatric courses on Child Physiology and Anatomy from BrownTree University, NY.
- Prominent member of American Association of Pediatric.
- Member of American Medical Society.
- Greenwood College of Medicine.
- Certified by Federal Organization of Child Care.
1992- Present date: Working as Senior Resident at the Redhill Hospital, Maternity Ward Atlanta, GA with the following work responsibilities
- Conferring with different medical stuffs and multidisciplinary colleagues.
- Involved in active monitoring of Intensive Care Unit and emergency patient care.
- Interviewing patients and identifying their particular problem.
- Administering a total staff member of 25 which also include resident and interns.
- Instructing and counseling patients and conducting group and/or family counseling.
- Directly involved in lectures, conference and supervising medical those who are having indirect responsibilities toward the surgical patients.
- Participated in preparation of 'Quality Assurance' plans for the pediatric division of the hospital.
1991- 1992: Performed as the Resident for Dunung Nursing Home with the following job responsibilities
- Responsible for coordination and direction of free standing emergency center
- Responsible for developing health care delivery practice for infants
- Responsible for contributing in seven day week operation with a service capability of 400 patients per day, and also contributed in developing laboratory, fluoroscopy, emergency room and occupational medicine
- In addition to medical care took active part in preparation for budget and financing business related activities