- Medical Resume
- Pharmacist Resume
A pharmacist is an individual who provides prescribed medication drugs to patients and customers. They coordinate with the doctor of a patient in order advice and seek advice on the dosage and amount of medication required by the patient. They may work in a hospital, a medical center or a private pharmacy store where they carry out the dispensing of various drugs to patients with a prescription. They also deal with over the counter drugs which are legal drugs that can be sold without a prescription in limited quantities. Pharmacists have to undergo specific educational training about the various types of drugs and ailments present in the field of medical science. This training along with prior experience in assisting an experienced pharmacist is required in order to apply for this job. These professional details along with any special achievements must be mentioned on one's resume in an appealing manner to increase your chances of securing the job. Refer to the sample pharmacist resume shown below to gain better understanding on preparing your own resume.
Sample Pharmacist Resume
Ruth C. Tichenor
4258 Coplin Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Phone No: 602-512-1257
Email ID: email@example.com
- Obtain Master of Science Degree from the University Of Redhill, Utah in the year of 1992 at Pharmacy as the major. The degree emphasized on various types of drugs and their chemical composition.
- Acquire Bachelor of Science Degree from the University Of Rdhill, Utah in the year of 1991 at Pharmacy, where Genetics was the minor paper.
- New York Registered Pharmacist , Registration No. #12345
- Atlanta State Registered Pharmacist, Registration No. #67894
1993- Present date: Working as Head Pharmacist at Snowball Health Services, GA with the following work responsibilities
- Filling up orders and prescriptions for data base on computer.
- Knowledgeable in Zaptex Pharmaceutical Software for maintaining reports and database.
- Interviewing patients and identifying their particular needs on pharmaceutical products.
- Maintaining and documenting sale and stock records of the pharmaceutical products.
- Actively participated in Intravenous Training Programs with the hospitals.
- Performing various duties being a valuable member of the primary support team of the hospital.
- Involved in purchasing procedure in both bulk and retail quantity for the hospital.
- Acted as a link between the hospital and the retail pharmacy.
- Authorized in dispensing drugs for in and out patients.
1991- 1993: Performed as the Pharmacist for Dodlink Nursing Home with the following job responsibilities
- Active took part in advising professional stuff regarding medicine dosage.
- Active involved in planning centralization and decentralization of pharmaceutical services.
- Acted as inventory controller in various pharmaceutical departments.
- Worked on rotation basis on various hospital departments and gained through experience in the need of pharmaceutical products by various departments.
- Advising patients on the dosage of various prescribed medicine and non-prescribed drugs.