Pharmacy Technician Resume
- Medical Resume
- Pharmacy Technician Resume
A pharmacy technician mixes different types of medicines together in order to provide the medicine that is best suited for the patient. It is a important post in the pharmacy industry and no pharmacy can carry out its functions without his help. This is a rapid growing field and there are varied functions performed by the pharmacy technician. Working as a pharmacy technician is a beneficial job as they get health care benefits, promotions from time to time and retirement benefits.
The sample pharmacy technician resume given below will be a sure shot help for those who are waiting for a chance to work with big pharmacy companies. The candidates can alter the information given in the resume according to their need.
Sample Pharmacy Technician Resume
Corey B. Brockway
4548 Winifred Way
Phone no.- 765-647-5445
Email address- CoreyBBrockway@teleworm.com
- Acquire Bachelor of Science Degree in Science from the Mississippi State University at Starkville in Pharmaceutical Procedure in the year of 1980.
- Experienced in small community hospital, large metropolitan hospital and also in retail
- Skilled in all the aspects of preparation of medication and pharmacy operation
- Gathered fabulous knowledge of medication / pharmaceuticals
- Computer experience and strong communication skills
1991- Present date: Working as Pharmacy Technician, Kensington Medical center, Moss Point MS
- Enter and pickup order on computer. Fill and deliver orders
- Medical cart checking and replenishing
- Maintaining narcotic control and delivers IVs
- Conducting medication room audit and maintain computerized inventory control
- Communicating with the administrative personnel, nurses and physicians
1986 - 1991: Worked as Pharmacy Technician in Laurel General Hospital, Laurel MS
- Utilized computerized system and documentation and administrative procedures
- Prepared IV orders for convalescent facilities and hospitals and Prepared new medication
- Up keeping of daily orders for charts and MARS of the patients including allergies
- Recorded dosages and strengths on "patient profile"
1983 - 1986: Worked as Pharmacy Technician in ST. Martha's Hospital, Jackson, MS
- Organized and priced incoming stocks
- For payment prepared invoices for payment
- Maintained long term patient files accurately
- Prepared departments of welfare forms
1981 - 1983: Worked as Pharmacy Clerk in The Meridian Centre, Pascagoula, MS
- Received telephone and in-person orders for prescriptions
- Discussed regarding clarifications and accuracy of prescriptions with physicians
- Maintained inventory and invoice information
- Updated "Physician's Desk Reference."
- Responsible for Sharing bookkeeping and general office works
- Served customers which required good communication skills
One more pharmacy technician resume.
The sample pharmacy technician resume will help you to build your own resume for applying to the job of pharmacy technician.
Sample Pharmacy Technician Resume
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
- Experiences include big city hospital, small community hospital, and the retail experience.
- Expert in all features of medication training and the pharmacy operations.
- Superb knowledge of pharmaceuticals/medications.
- Well-built communications skills; the computer experience.
Pharmacy Technician (1991 - Present)
KENNSINGTON MEDICAL MIDPOINT, Moss Points, Mississippi
- Work pharmacy tasks for outpost pharmacy helping the medical and surgical floors (90 beds).
- Collect and entered orders on a computer.
- Load and send orders. Ensure and refill medical carts. Keep narcotics controls, distribute IVs.
- Keep computerized inventory control and perform monthly medication room reviews.
- Commune with physicians, nurse, and managerial personnel.
Pharmacy Technician (1986 - 1991)
STATES GENERAL HOSPITAL, Laurel, Mississippi
- Complete range of the hospital (70 beds) and recovery (100 beds) pharmacy liabilities.
- Used computerized pharmacy systems and managerial and documentation processes.
- Ready new medications and 4 orders for the hospital and recovery facilities.
- Offered upkeep of day-to-day orders for the patient charts and the MARS containing allergies, special processes, diet, lab procedures, treatments, and diagnosis.
- Verified strengths and the dosages on 'patient profile' forms.
- Costs and arranged incoming stock.
- Organized regularly, physician's orders, MARS, month-ending and Dept. of Welfare forms and reports.
Pharmacy Technician (1983-1986)
MARTHE'S HOSPITAL, Mississippi