Physical Therapist Resume
- Medical Resume
- Physical Therapist Resume
A sample physical therapist resume is given along with this article. Mr. Richard Anderson is the respective candidate applying for the post. Here is the resume sample for applying for the post of physical therapist. The following sample can provide you the relevant idea that you need for preparing a sample physical therapist resume.
Sample Physical Therapist Resume
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Other Relevant Courses
- Obtain Master of Business Administration Degree from the Albright College Graduate School of Management, enrolled for part-time classes and scored a Cumulative Average of (3.4/ 4.0)
- Acquire Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from the Baylor University, Waco, TX in 1984
- Waco Scholar; Got listed Dean's List for consecutively three semesters Course and worked in pre- calculus at Pennsylvania State in 1987
- Have done professional courses on Physical Therapy, Pennsylvania, in 1984 with special emphasis on Spinal Chord Problem Treatment and from Dillon Physical Therapy Study.
Have done internship in Smith County Annexure Service, Pennsylvania (winter, 1984)
- Have composed diagrams and presentation on application Physical Therapy on spondylitis.
- Worked with senior Physical Therapists and Nurses to become an effective Physical Therapy.
1992- Present date: Working, DAVENPORT Nurses Association, Reading, PA Senior Physical Therapist with the following work responsibilities
- Accepted management responsibilities when ever the supervisor is absent.
- Served liaison committee on staff/administration.
- Interviewing patients and identifying their particular needs
- Maintaining and documenting medical records of the patients interviewed
- Developed acquaintance with third-party payments
- Served as in-service instructor and clinical instructor for community agencies
1990-1992: Worked as Senior Physical Therapist in Reading Community Health Association, Reading, PA with the following job responsibilities
- Senior Rehabilitation Coordinator Physical Therapist
- supervised and Instructed the Home Health Aides
- Oriented Rehabilitation staff
1984-1990: Worked as Staff Physical Therapist Pyrenees Hospital, Pittston, PA
- Served as clinical instructor for Pulmonary Clinic and physical therapy students
- For selected surgical procedures Drafted physical therapy standards
- Assisted management procedures by taking part in problem-solving and formulation of personnel policies