Psychiatric Nurse Resume
- Medical Resume
- Psychiatric Nurse Resume
A sample psychiatric nurse resume is given along with this article. Mr.Richard Anderson is the respective candidate applying for the post. Here is the resume sample for applying for the post of psychiatric nurse.The following sample can provide you the relevant idea that you need for preparing a sample psychiatric nurse resume.
Sample Psychiatric Nurse Resume
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Looking forwarded to assignments in nursing where in to use my training and board based experience in a hospital environment as charge nurse or staff preferably in day time schedule.
Other Relevant Courses
- Obtain Associates Degree (G.P.A - 3.8) from Mills College, Oakland in the year of 1992. Awarded with Honors in nursing for excellence in Nursing.
- Have done professional courses on First Aid Course, Stress and General Counseling of health.
- Certification course on Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing from the University of Ohio, Ohio.
1991- Present date: Working as Nurse Manager in Dr Felts mental Health Clinic Los Angeles CA
- Managed third shifts by supervising 5 nurses and other associated staffs
- Allotting patients for evaluation, working with patients' guardians and family
- Medication distribution, providing medical assistance in emergency cases, and handling relevant details of medical administration
- Intensive working experience in human service environment ranging from medical/surgical or pediatric to mixed adolescent /adult depression, manic and acute personality disorder units both locked and unlocked
- Handled cases of crisis intervention, sexual and physical abuse, substance abuse, chronic or acute psychiatric distress, and worked with the physically challenged. Also handled patients experiencing crisis intervention
1988- 1991: Psychiatric Charge / Aide Nurse in Renaissance Health Services Los Angeles, CA
- Completed assignments successfully with 30 hospitals within greater Los Angeles area. Renaissance currently maintains on-call status
- Took relevant sessions for the admitted patients regarding the healthy food patterns and participated in preparing diet schedule for the patients with specific illnesses such as renal disorder
1987- 1988: worked as case manager, Jessica Mutual. Worked with the family members and doctors and was authorized to handle related administration