Care Nurse Resume
- Nursing Resume
- Care Nurse Resume
This is one of the important types of nursing occupations today. The candidate in the profile has worked as a nurse and a care nurse co-ordinator. She has six years of experience as care nurse co-ordinator.Her basic skills are as follows:
- Active and responsible towards patients' health care
- Ability to effectively demonstrate and communicate with patients and their families
- Good knowledge of medical terminologies, therapies and precautions
- Knowledge of advanced clinical equipments
- Good knowledge of locals laws, state and federal laws
Sample Care Nurse Resume
1245, JFK Blvd,
Responsible and experienced nurse with the great knowledge of medical terminology and advance technology seeking for a challenging position in the field of the nursing. Energetic with the sound management and communication skills both verbally and written.
Care Nurse Coordinator, Easter Hospital, Sabina, Ohio
- Responsible for the guidance and educate the patients with the help of the therapies for home.
- Active member of the team which work for the identification of the infection rate of access device used for the patient.
- Educated the patient and families for the conduction of high technology and complex therapies performed at home.
- Selected the candidate patient for the therapies with the help of high tech and advance equipments.
- Tracked records, contact and reports of the patient.
- Prepared medication and treatment schedules.
Nurse, Dr. Daniall's Clinic, Wauseon, Ohio
- Responsible for the regular check-up, observation and recommendations.
- Assisted the doctors in providing the therapies and home based exercises.
- Demonstrated the patient regarding the exercise and home based therapies.
- Keep records of the schedules of therapies of patient, their contacts and their checkup reports.
- 9 years of experience as a nurse and 6 years as a care nurse coordinator.
- Very active and responsible regarding the patient's health and care.
- Great ability to demonstrate and communicate with the patient and families.
- In-depth knowledge of the medical terminology, therapies and precautions.
- Know the working of the advance and new tech equipments of the clinic.
- Have knowledge of the federal, state and local laws regarding patient.
D.M.S. Medical Institute, University of Ohio, Ohio
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
License in Pediatric Nursing (Ohio)
License in Practicing Nursing (Ohio)
Dr. Nicole Swan
Easter Hospital, Sabina, Ohio