Licensed Vocational Nurse Resume
- Nursing Resume
- Licensed Vocational Nurse Resume
This sample licensed vocational nurse resume will give you a quickstart on building an effective and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel free to customize and edit our sample licensed vocational nurse resume as per their requirement for job application. We hope that our sample licensed vocational nurse resume will go a long way in portraying your abilities and skillsets efficiently.
Sample Licensed Vocational Nurse Resume
4, West 89 Street,
Las Vegas, Nevada, 32056,
Want to be a part of a hospital where my skills and knowledge can be utilized as licensed vocational nurse.
- Experience of 8 years as a licensed vocational nurse.
- In-depth knowledge of nursing processes, procedures, techniques and devices used for the patient care.
- Profound ability to observe the patient and recognize the case or changes in the patient.
- Sound ability to observe, medical checkup, immunization and medication.
- Proficient computer skills with word, power point, excel and spreadsheets.
- Ability to medication of patient both orally and injectable.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
Licensed Vocational Nurse
Ray Hospital and Medical Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Responsible for the assessment, analysis and checkups.
- Observed the condition of patient then document and report it to the appropriate medical professional.
- Provided personal care and dressing wounds, collected the specimen and performed laboratory tests.
- Administered the vaccine and medication according to the physician prescription.
- Handle the queries and resolve them on phone.
- Educate and counsel to patient and their families regarding the medical procedures, treatment and medications.
- Responsible for the laboratory development and management by sterilizing and disinfection of devices and equipments.
High Spirit Hospital, Yerington, Nevada
- Responsible for the direct nursing care.
- Performed the checkups, assessments, tests and observation.
- Document the information of the patient such as their contact, medical problem, discharge time, etc.
- Administered the medication and vaccines as prescribed by the physician.
- Deals with the problems and queries of the patient and their families.
- Assisted the medical professional in orientation program of the new nursing staff, nursing and medical students.
University of Nevada, Nevada
Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Caring
Licensed from the Nevada Board of Vocational Nurse Center
Dr. Simon Duke
Ray Hospital and Medical Center
Las Vegas, Nevada
Dr. Andrew Edison
High Spirit Hospital