Nurse Recruiter Resume
- Nursing Resume
- Nurse Recruiter Resume
Nurse recruiter creates and publishes employment advertising on the hospital's web portal or in the newspaper. He develops relations with many consultancies, recruitment agencies. He checks if the candidate is meeting the hiring criteria, he conducts tests, and interviews to check if the candidate can be considered for future recruitment rounds. He educates the candidate about hospital policies and procedures. He gives offer letters to the selected candidates and completes their joining formalities. The candidate in the profile has six years of experience as nurse recruiter.His basic skills are ability to set priorities, good organizational and customer service skills, good IT skills and ability to adjust in a dynamic environment. Her job roles include to plan and develop advertisements, and post them on websites and newspapers, to interview and select qualified candidates, and to develop the strategies to attract the staff advertisements.
This sample nurse recruiter resume will give you a quick start on building an effective and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel free to customize and edit our sample nurse recruiter resume as per their requirement for job application. We hope that our sample nurse recruiter resume will go a long way in portraying your abilities and skill set efficiently.
Sample Nurse Recruiter Resume 1
89, South 3 Street,
Bellevue, Washington, 03288,
To obtain the role of a recruiter in the field of nursing.
University of Washington, Washington
Bachelor of Business Administrator, Human Resource
Certified course in Nursing and Caring.
- 6 years of experience in the field of nurse recruiter.
- Profound ability to set the priorities very flexibly.
- Exceptionally good in organizational and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills with word, spreadsheets, power point, excel, access.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written with great interpersonal skills.
- Great ability to work independently and in team both with the dynamic environment.
A-One Staffing, Bellevue, Washington
- Responsible for the employment functions such as recruitment, staff screening, interview and selecting the candidates for nursing.
- Consulted the requirements of the nursing staff with the nursing managers.
- According to the requirements of hospital or vacancy prepared the recruitment program and advertisements.
- Planned and developed the advertisements and posted on websites and newspapers.
- Review and select the resumes, conducted the interviews as per the needs of our clients.
- Responsible for the campus interviews and attended the job fairs.
Samantha Health Staffing, Duvall, Washington
- Responsible for the reviewing and selection of the resumes according to the needs of the clients.
- Responsible for the interview, screening, referring qualified candidate.
- Planned and developed the strategies to attract the staff and advertisements to post on websites and newspapers.
Mr. Sam Lloyd
Mrs. Samantha Jones
Samantha Health Staffing
Sample Nurse Recruiter Resume 2
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
To grab a long term employment as a recruiter in the nursing field.
Office Team, Oakland, CA
Lloyd Healthcare Staffing, Baltimore, MD
- Consulting with the nursing managers to find out needs of nursing staff.
- Assigns recruiting resources between placement and advertising fees for higher-level positions and college recruiting or job fairs for new graduates.
- Prepare recruiting program according to the needs of general hospital and specialized qualifications for the vacant positions.
- Attends job fairs and arrange for campus interview dates with nursing school and college placement offices.
- Develops advertising for professional journals and newspapers for experienced personnel.
- Reviews resumes, checks academics and conduct interviews.
- Responsible for interviewing, pre-screening, sourcing, and referring qualified candidates to respective hiring departments.
- Targeted the ideal candidate and developed strategies and perks to retain and attract staff and provided support to newly appointed individuals.
- Flexibility in setting priorities.
- Ability to work in team-oriented, dynamic environment.
- Computer literate and familiarity with word processing applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of QI, JCAHO regulations as well as policy and procedures.
University of California, San Diego, CA
B.S. in Nursing Degree.
References: Available upon Requests.