- Physical Therapist Resume
- Beautician Resume
A beautician's job is to enhance the personal appearance of her clients through modern and relevant professional face and body treatments. She mainly specializes in hair design and styling and skin care services. Besides, she possesses complete knowledge about various beauty products and their distinct usages. Her services differ from those of a cosmetologist who is engaged in advanced training for nail therapies, pedicures, and manicures. A combination of vocational college programs and hands-on experience/training from privately owned beauty schools can design lengthened and effective careers for these beauty professionals.
In addition to that, a comprehensive and precisely crafted resume will assure the professionals of outstanding job opportunities. One should never ignore the efforts to create a communicative resume, as it can significantly develop your chances of securing the interview.
Sample of Beautician Resume
Donna M. Brown
902, North Henderson Way
Los Angeles, CA 90001
(897) 456 7890
Job Objective: To get established in a reputed organization as a beautician and practice my profitable knowledge of beauty treatments along with the expertise in providing professional personal care services.
- Extraordinary knowledge of modern beauty techniques with extensive experience in implementing latest methodologies related to hair cutting and styling; skincare and skin complexion enhancement; and reflexology, electro-therapy, aromatherapy, and hydrotherapy treatments
- Immense knowledge of specialized techniques such as manicure, pedicure, waxing, tanning, massaging, eyebrow dying, eyelash tinting, nail filing and extension, etc.
- Practical knowledge of unwanted hair removal; chemical hair treatment administration; hair washing, conditioning, curling, and straightening; and microdermabraison and facial techniques
- Vast information regarding chemicals and gels used in the processes, including their possible side effects
- Experience working in unisex parlors and beauty spas
- Communicative nature with self-awareness of customer satisfaction
- Good hand-eye coordination and ability to learn promptly
- Appreciating time management and creative skills
Angel Cosmo Parlor, LA
Beautician (2012 - Present)
- Consulted with customers about their beauty problems and the expected looks and appearances
- Suggested certain beauty treatments that the customers may need to undergo and informed them about the possible expenditure
- Carried out procedures as per the consultation and instructions given by senior beauticians
- Inspected the customers for general beauty issues and referred them to certain dermatologists, podiatrists, ophthalmologists, chiropractors, plastic surgeons, and other practitioners for further treatments
- Provided prompt tips to customers about general beauty care and the usage of certain chemicals
- Maintained a detailed record of each treated customer for consultation with senior beauticians and for further references
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts (English) from California State University, CA 2012
- Associate Degree in Cosmetology (Hair Styling and Skin Care) from California State University, CA 2009
- Suggested innovational make-up and hair styling techniques which got promoted in the California Teen Beauty Workshop 2012
- Consistently achieved the challenging sales target of closing 20 customers each week
Will be available on request