Visual Basic Programmer Resume
- Programmer Resume
- Visual Basic Programmer Resume
A Visual Basic programmer is accountable for handling projects mainly based on Visual Basics, and also to develop various web management systems. He has to develop and modify applications , including coding and scripting technical specifications. You can go through this resume sample for better understanding.
A125, South 45 Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
To perform all systems support activities as a Visual Basic programmer and build business applications.
Summary of Skills:
- Expertise in Visual Basic programming with the six years of experience
- Can operate VB on different Operating Systems such as Windows, Macintosh and UNIX
- Strong skills in connecting forms in VB to SQL or MS Access database
- Good command over SQL and MS Access
- Thorough in working with Word, Excel, FrontPage and Accessible
- Skilled in implementing SOAP and RESTFUL web services and TCP/IP networking basics
- Expert in troubleshooting complex errors in i Exceptionally good demonstration and explaining skills
- Very innovative with good communication and presentation skills
- Full of energy and very agile, always ready to take new challenges
- OS: Windows, DOS, Vista
- Languages: Visual Basic 6.0 and 5.0, C, C++, Java, HTML, XML, ASP, SQL Server 2000/2005, COBOL, Pascal
- Tools and Programs: Ultra VNC, Crystal Reports, Visual Build Professional
- Software Tools: Report Writer, Data Junction 4.1, Informix
Visual Basic Programmer
Sure Software Ltd.
Oklahoma City, OK
2011 - present
- Handling the tasks of designing and maintaining SQL databases and VB6 applications
- Designing of multi-layer forms using designs and layouts in VB
- Establishing connection of forms to database
- Recommending and implementing changes in existing applications for ease of data import to SQL databases
- Planning measures for identifying and removing bugs, beta support and release testing
- Analyzing the function and interactions between network components
- Developing legacy data storage for bank and voice services for Fine Life Investment Company
- Removing complexity in applications using Visual Basic knowledge
Jr. Visual Basic Programmer
Creative World Inc.
Oklahoma City, OK
2009 - 2011
- Performed database designing and developed applications for the support of different business personnel
- Used Visual Studio, and SQL Server for the analysis and development of online systems
- Analyzed and exchanged administrator, designed, developed and maintained the web-based and automated accounting systems and various other applications using Visual Basic and SQL Server.
- Designed forms for the software being developed by the organization
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Hi-Fi Technical College, Oklahoma City, OK
Available upon request.