Field Representative Resume
- Sales Resume
- Field Representative Resume
A field representative is like the representative of the organization outside the organization. He makes sure that the products of the organization are properly publicized so that the demand for the products increase. The field representative should be good at interacting with people so that he can impress and convince the customers about the product. He makes sure that traveling places does not bother him because certain times he has to travel to different places because of the publicizing work. The resume given below will help all the people interested in this field to get the job of their dreams.
Sample Field Representative Resume
Andrew E. Chestnut
1118 Koontz Lane
Summary Of Qualifications
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- More than 2 years of experience repairing office copiers and fax machines.
- Friendly, dependable and efficient at winning over frustrated corporate clients.
SIC Office Systems, San Diego, CA
Field Service Representative
- Responsible for repairing fax and copiers machines.
- Expert at solving problems while at the client site.
- Have strong knowledge of Ricoh, Xerox, Canon and Toshiba copiers.
- Possess the lowest call back rate of representative from any other field service.
- Ability to service between 6 and 7 service calls per day.
- Clean driving record and perfect attendance record over 2 years.
- Helped corporate account managers in maintaining good rapport with clients.
San Diego Technical School, San Diego, CA
San Diego South High School, San Diego, CA
- General Mechanics Certification
- Copier Maintenance Certification: Xerox & Ricoh specialties.
1995 - 1999
High School Diploma
- Assisted the Audio/Visual Department
- Vice-President of the Spanish Club
Furnished upon request.