Shoe Sales Resume
- Sales Resume
- Shoe Sales Resume
This sample shoe sales resume will give you a quick start on building an effective and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel free to customize and edit our sample shoe sales resume as per their requirement for job application. We hope that our sample shoe sales resume will go a long way in portraying your abilities and skill set efficiently.
Sample Shoe Sales Resume
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Looking for a position as a shoe store manager
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION:
- Experience of more than 6 years with a great ability to meet the goals
- Good computer skills-MS excel, MS word, MS outlook
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and retail strategies, sales techniques and tactics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a skills of leadership
- Very enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent understanding of retail hours
Shoe Plaza, Albany, NY
Store Manager, 2004-present
UNN Shoes, Evans, NY
- Responsible for the promotion of the product through explaining the importance, benefit and comfort
- Responsible for the building and maintaining the business-to-business attitude
- Motivate and give tricks to the store staff to increase the sales and reduce the loss
- Ensure that the customer receiving the highest class service
- Responsible for recruit and training of the individual
- Take particular measures for loss prevention
- Deals with the customer queries and problems and troubleshoot them
Assistant Store Manager, 2002-2004
- Responsible for staff selection and training.
- Assisted the store manager and develop and manages the store operations to increase the sales.
- Ensure the loss prevention measures are taken properly.
- Ensure the housekeeping and high class of customer services in all the areas.
- Maintain good relationship with the regular and permanent customers.
University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Business Administration.
Available upon request.