Security Guard Resume
- Security Resume
- Security Guard Resume
A security guard is an individual, who provides security to a business organization or to individuals. They usually work in conjunction with other security guards in order to provide a high level of security to a large establishment. They work in different shifts, which are rotated on a periodical basis by the security supervisor or manager who they report to. In some cases, security guards possess armed weapons in order to prevent miscreants and criminals from disrupting security. They need to be adept at handling various procedures such as emergency evacuation drills, monitor CCTV cameras, frisk individuals with a metal detector, etc. A security guards' resume needs to portray the individual's work experience and relevant skills required for the job.
Sample Security Guard Resume
John M. Aragon
573 Elkview Drive
Doral, FL 33166
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
A dedicated security guard with the experience in providing equipment and real property security and providing escort service.
- Skilled in utilizing building security, lock systems and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of local, state and federal traffic rules and regulations governing the operation of a passenger vehicle.
- Great ability to collect data, compile and prepare reports.
- Excellent ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Strong ability to maintain and follow safety procedures.
- Remarkable ability to resolve customer's complaints.
Best Store, Bradford, Pennsylvania
Security Guard, 2004-present
- Examine gates, doors and windows to determine the security.
- Prepare reports and routine.
- Daily patrolling on foot or on vehicle to assure the security of assigned area.
- Provided escort services to visitors and customers.
- Keep an eye and report irregularities like leaking water pipes, security doors left unlocked, presence of unauthorized persons etc.
- Performed routine checks of street lights and emergency call boxes to ensure proper functioning.
- Inform and warned violators of rule infractions like smoking, loitering, carrying forbidden things.
- Provided lockout services and information including public assistance.
Available upon request.