Security Manager Resume
- Security Resume
- Security Manager Resume
The security manager assists with the protection of employees and assets from any loss or injury. He is responsible to protect the organization from any criminal or inappropriate acts. He is responsible to supervise and manage corporate security program. He is responsible to act in coordination with the company management. Generally, you need to have an associate degree in criminal justice, 4-5 years of security experience and 3 years of supervisory experience to become a security manager. The candidate in the profile has worked as a loss prevention manager for more than eight years. His roles include, training the loss prevention personnel, to carry out enforcement strategies and practices, to execute inventory control audits, formulate various equipment, cost reduction measures, and to initiate anti-theft measures.
A security manager is usually the head of security operations of any organization and oversees the day to day security related functions of the business. One of the main job responsibilities of a security manager is to hire and train new security personnel in order to ensure a high level of security at all times. He/she also prepares work schedules of the security personnel. They need to often communicate with the local law enforcement agencies such as the police department in order to provide them with information about criminal activities or even procure information about suspicious individuals. Previous work experience in the security department as a supervisor is essential for a person to work as a security manager and this needs to be represented on the security manager's resume.
Sample Security Manager Resume 1
3042, Dual Road,
Austin, TX 67545
To obtain a position of a security manager in a company where my skills and abilities as a security manager will be utilized.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Loss Prevention Manager 2005-present
- Bachelor of Science Degree from the Ohio University in 1997, major in Law Enforcement Management
- Associate Degree from the Ohio University, in 1999
- Certification as a technician in emergency medical study
- Participated in the workshop on firearm with Criminal Law and American Legal System
Wendy Wastage, Philadelphia
Loss Prevention Manager 1999-2005
- Train administrative personnel and managers to loss prevention
- Manages both non-criminal and criminal case's investigation
- Took measures for building precaution like alarm management and camera
- Practice different law enforcement strategies
- Took measures for equipment cost reduction and control audits
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia
- Took initiative for advance technologies like error observance mechanism and anti-thief methods
- In time limit of six months cash register deficiencies decreased over 89% of
- Represented merchant alert with local police and neighbors
- Development and training of all administrative personnel and managers
Available upon request.
Sample Security Manager Resume 2
Charles E. Casey
3795 Marshville Road
Pearl River, NY 10965
Email ID: email@example.com
To achieve the position of a security manager in an organization based on my eight years of experience in the field as an honest and hardworking professional.
Professional Education Background
Professional Excellence Summary
- Achieved Associate Degree from the Philadelphia University, Philadelphia in the year of 1996 at Criminal Justice as the Major.
- Obtained associate workshops on firearm studies along with query skill development programs, American Legal Systems and Criminal Laws.
- Achieved Bachelor of Science Degree from the Philadelphia University, Philadelphia in the year of 1994 at Law Enforcement Management as the major. Obtained excellent performance report as ranked in the departmental head's list.
- Obtained national certificate regarding emergency medical study as a technician.
- Received required license for carrying firearms.
- Have over 8 years of experience in this field utilizing common applications.
- Have proven ability to adopt with the new concepts and measures.
- Capacitated with first-paced functioning and persuasive work environment.
- Have necessary acquaintance in querying skills and interpersonal skills both in verbally and written.
2002- Present date: Work as the Loss Prevention Manager, Van Helen Toxic Wastage with the following responsibilities
- Provide various operations for physical building precautions such as camera observation arrangements and alarm management.
- Provide necessary training to loss prevention personnel.
- Carried out various enforcement strategies and practices.
- Initialized and executed inventory control audits as well as studies.
- Formulate various equipment cost reduction measures.
1997- 2003: Worked as the Loss Prevention Manager for the California University Stores, California with the following responsibilities
- Took necessary developmental measures for various divisions with providing essential training for managers and administrative personnel.
- Initiated S4M anti-thief methods and error observance mechanism.
- Initiated and represented merchant alert curriculum along with neighboring merchants and local polices.
- Reduced cash register deficiencies 94% over eight month time limit.