Student Resume Template
The sample student resume given below will help all the students looking for a rewarding job of their choice. The resume will help students looking for a job in their field according to their qualities, qualifications and skills. The visitors might change the information according to their needs so as to make it a personalized resume. This resume will give a quick start in your career. All the best!!
Provided below is the template for the high school student resume, that offers you guideline on writing resume or where to put related information on the students resume. Also it gives you an idea about how to format your own student resume.
If you have done any internship or any summer jobs then it is always better to list those down with your high school history.
Victor K. Siegrist
1539 Pooz Street
Phone no.- 732-243-9432
Email address- VictorKSiegrist@teleworm.com
Union Endicott High School, Endicott, NY
Regents Diploma expected June 2002
Union Endicott High School
Foreign Student Coordinator
Friend to Friend Program
- Initiated social functions to help acclimate foreign students to American culture.
NCSY (National Conference of Synagogue Youth)
- Started successful membership program between high school students and fifth grades.
National Vive President of Education
Regional Vice President of Junior NYSY
- Planned and followed through with educational programs for 10,000 participants.
- Arranged events and weekend conventions for 125 members.
Press & Sun-Bulletin, Columnist, Reporter, Binghamton, NY (Summer 2000)
Community Service, Binghamton General Hospital, Binghamton, NY
- Wrote column in Binghamton, NY newspaper addressing concerns of teens.
- Researched topics and wrote articles on teen interests including how to deal with grief.
Clayton Avenue Elementary School, Teachers Aid, Vestal, NY
- Contributed 500+ hours in pediatrics, orthopedics, respiratory, radiology, surgical, ER.
- Hypothesized on future market situation.
- Gained overview of investment diversification by managing simulated portfolio.
- Assisted teacher by providing instruction to groups and one-on-one.
Worked in community agencies: Volunteers of America and Salvation Army soup kitchen.
- Proficient in Hebrew and French
- Working knowledge of Russian and Spanish
- Computer Literate.