Aircraft Pilot Resume
An aircraft pilot's job requires a high degree of skill as well as good mental and physical strength since it involves flying the aircraft across continents on a regular basis. Most commercial passenger and cargo aircrafts have at least two pilots at any given time. One of them is the pilot in command, while the other is the assistant pilot of the aircraft. With years of experience and good performance, the assistant pilots eventually get promoted to the position of a pilot in command. Aircrafts pilots need several hours of in flight training before they can handle a commercial flight. Details about the number of hours and affiliation with any aircraft associations need to be mentioned on an aircraft pilot's resume along with academic and experience details.
Sample Aircraft Pilot Resume
Larry M. Locker
98 Lake Floyd Circle
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Email ID: email@example.com
To achieve the position of an aircraft pilot with a leading airline carrier where my skills are utilized to it their maximum potential.
- Completed Degree course from the Joule Aeronautical Institution, San Diego as the professional pilot in the year of 1998.
- Achieved Associate Degree from the New England Air Craft Maintenance Institution, New England in the year of 1994 with 200 hours of curriculum at KC/RC/EC-135 components as the major. Also obtained another 120 hours advance program from the same institution at RC/KC/EC-135 advance techniques.
- Achieved Associate Degree from the Michigan University, Michigan in the year of 1992 at Business Administration as the major.
- Achieved Business Administration Degree along with Physical Education certificate from the Saint Peter College, San Francisco in the year of 1989.
Professional Flight Time Excellence Summary
- Obtained professional license from the States Aircraft Pilot Association, in the year of 1999 with the license number ANC/PIl/468792.
- Obtained professional membership from the Texas Air Force Base, Texas in the year of 2001.
- Obtained professional affiliation from the Physical Instructors Society in the year of 1990.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Obtained total run time of 8000 hours with applying jet engine over 1200 hours.
- Acted as a pilot in command for 4000 hours along with utilizing turbine components for over 6000 hours.
- Acted as the second command for over 2600 hours with utilizing instrumentation for 380 hours.
- Known with BAE 3200 and SF- 360 type aircraft piloting and components.
- Known with airplane multi-engine landing.
- Obtained 1st class FAA Medical.
- Work as the first officer for the Northeast Airlines from 2005 to present date.
- Worked as the fight captain for the Southern Airlines from 2002 to 2005.
- Worked as the line pilot for the Erickson Enterprises from 2000 to 2002.
- Worked as the line pilot for the Virgin Industries from 1998 to 2000.