J2EE Java Resume
J2EE java is a developed sector that has brought a remarkable progress in the technological field, making the firms to design improvised projects and gain technological advancement. The field has provided outstanding job opportunities for the aspiring job candidates over the years, which facilitated them to establish a lasting career.
However, this has made the contest to acquire efficient jobs in the J2EE java sector more hard-bitten and thought provoking for the job candidates. In such circumstances, the candidates are required to make themselves obvious and demonstrable before the future employers. They should be able to prove their suitability for the job they apply for and assure the recruiters that they can bring an effective difference to the organization.
One way to prove yourself as an apt choice for the job is by formulating a salient and relevant resume. By doing this, you can receive a firm support for making a good progress in your job search process. There are some tips and guidelines that are necessary to keep in mind while creating a resume.
The recruiters usually notice the job objective section when they first start reading the resume. Therefore, you should take care that the job objective is professionally drafted and that it highlights your future goals. Apart from the job objective, there are other sections that hold vital positions in making the document employer friendly.
The skills and qualifications must be portrayed formally by precisely describing each point in the document. You should know the expectations of the employer and accordingly, insert your credentials in an accurate format. Personal details and references too must be included exactly without any error. Remember, the recruiters need to refer to these details to interact with you regarding further recruitment procedures.
Below given is a sample of J2EE java resume. You can use it for your personal reference:
Richard S. Doro
233, Backfire Street,
Metropolis, CA 67890
Phone: (145) 455 4560
To attain the position of a J2EE java professional in an established organization which provides room for development and allows the practicing of skills and abilities.
- Excellent ability to work with programming languages such as UML, Java, Assembler, XML, C, SQL, C++, CORBA IDL, C#, HTML, and PL/SQL
- Proficient skills in functioning the java J2EE technologies and softwares like Swing, IBM Visual Info, RMI, Dialogic telephony, Java Beans, Web Sphere, JNDI, OC4J, Firebird, JSP, Tomcat, Struts, JMS, MFC, IBM Enterprise Information Portal, Jboss, Eclipse, and JDBC
- Good hand in working with operating systems namely Linux, Windows, Free BSD, Unix, Mac OS X, Sun System Solaris, IBM VM, Turbo Linux, Vector Linux, Amiga OS, Mandrake Linux, and HP-UX
- Expertise in handling the web technologies such as SOA, XML, GWT, XSL, and AJAX, including development methodologies like Open STA, RUP (lite), JMeter, Xtreme Programming, Ant, Agile methodology, DBUnit, and JUnit
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Specialization in Java Technology
North Carolina University
- Master's Degree in Computer Science
Specialization in Information Systems
North Dakota University
- Certification in Core and Advanced Java
National Java Institute, California
- Certification in J2EE Web and GUI
New Institute of Technical Science, California
Transactional and large scale projects, formulated and enhanced using J2EE, MQ Series, Java, HTML, XML, Tapestry, JMS, Spring, XSL, and Struts
- High Content Project: Formulated concentrated file support and web related content management systems for American and Scottish commercial markets. The project developed the scalability, credibility, and performance of the systems. It also involved in mentoring other associated professionals
- GHJ Water Business Project: Uploaded the meter readings with the help of hand-held equipment. Designed a B2B structure for providing an online access to conveyancing certificates, reports, documentations, sewerservice plots, etc. Consolidated the B2B structure using billing arrangements and client data.
- LOP Project: Produced a Java J2EE pertinent online structure for the fulfillment of insurance policy and investment requirements. Combining the margin lending scheme of the bank with the capitalist oriented portfolio operation.
- Firm: Quality Java Technologies
Job Position: Java J2EE Consultant
Work Tenure: 2009 - 2010
- Processing the systems to an object centric framework design by rearranging and reproducing the Java/XML and Data Centric based Data Packagers
- Designing the UML driven documents and XP technologies such as iterative development, pair programming, refactoring, and JUnit testing
- Giving an accurate presentation of the architectural designs to the top management group
- With a view to develop the performance, speed, and security centralized maintenance systems, performing the task of creating and enhancing different Java J2EE based frameworks
- Assisting and evaluating the work of low ranking associates as per the direction of the management
- Firm: Global J2EE Technologies
Job Position: Java J2EE Developer
Work Tenure: 2011 - 2012
- Formed and improved Spring 2.1, Java J2EE, Hibernate 2.3, and Multi-threaded related application to facilitate up to 2050 coincidental socket links
- Transmigrating the deficiently functioning and disused softwares from Web Sphere Application Server, Swing, entity beans, and EJB 1.2 session
beans related architecture to a JBoss Application Server, EJB 2.2 Session
Beans, JiBX, Spring, Tapestry, and Hibernate related architecture
- Designing the JiBX operations to make them function on the JBoss Application Server
- Developed a Hibernate, JSF, Oracle, Web Sphere, and Spring supporting 4 tier online application
- Consolidating the specific structures by making use of XSL, JMS, XML, and MQ Series
Marital Status: Married
Date of Birth: March 21, 1986
Rory K. Cook
Java Development Manager
478 Griffith Street,
Walford, CA 78364
Phone: (234) 534 4560
If you are looking for a perfect J2EE java resume example, refer to the above given resume sample and create an incomparable resume to induce the potential employer to schedule the interview for you.