Technical Writer Resume
A technical writer writes about technical products by researching about it. The information given by the technical writers should be accurate as it might lead to legal obligations. The technical writer mostly writes for different websites and on line guides. The information given by the technical writers should be understandable and in easy language so that the layman can make use of it. The resume of the technical writer should be impressive because that is the major source that gets a person a good job. The sample technical writer resume given below will give you a quick start in your career; state your career objective, skills and achievements in the resume to make it eye catching.
Sample Technical Writer Resume
Henry P. Lewis
3489 Stutler Lane
Phone no.- 814-436-4061
Email address- HenryPLewis@teleworm.com
Obtain a respective career as the technician writer with the utilization of obtained executive and professional expertise.
Experienced Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved certificate in English Composition from the New Jersey University, New Jersey in the year of 2000.
- Achieved Associate Degree from the Indianapolis Technical University, Indianapolis in the year of 1998 at fundamental drafting & programming as the major.
- Achieved Bachelors Degree from the Chicago University, Chicago in the year of 1996 at civil engineering as the major subject.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Experienced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Experienced Programming Language: Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C, C++, Java, Java Swing, Python
- Experienced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Self-motivated, devoted and decisive management personnel.
- Have excellent analytical as well as mechanical features.
- Have ability in taking up new theories as well as responsibilities.
- Have in depth knowledge in the respective subject.
2005- Present date: Work as the Technical Writer for the Van Helen Associates, New York with some of the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary administrative lead for some specific ventures like A-3, EP- 3D and EA- 6 etc.
- Work out various researches for giving the accurate description of the erection, installation, removal as well as maintenance of different genres of hardware.
- Supply wiring figures outlines along with part breakdown sketches for illustrations.
2002- 2005: Worked as the technical writer for the McCartney Publications, Oklahoma with some of the following responsibilities
- Work out various researches for giving the accurate description of the erection, installation, removal as well as maintenance of different genres of military hardware.
- Accomplished various editing, correction and lay out tasks as the project leaders deskman.
2000- 2002: Worked as the editor for the Jim Dawson Engineering, New York with some of the following responsibilities
- Handled and preserved several dummy books up dated.
- Provided necessary editing, writing, formatting and coordinating of vast proposals in case of government contracts.