Technology Professional Resume
In the world of technology, securing a job is a strenuous task which requires good qualifications, skills, experience and a well written resume. Old concepts and softwares are quickly replaced by new ones, which are more efficient and productive. Thus as a technology professional, one needs to stay updated with all the latest happenings and developments in the world of information technology. On a technology professional's resume, key job skills should be highlighted as they give the recruiting manager an idea about how you fit the particular job profile. Past experience along with job functions and relevant educational details are also an important part of the resume and should be highlighted accordingly.
Sample Technology Professional Resume
John S. Lopez
1495 Bassel Street
Leeville, LA 70357
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a long term employment as technology professional.
DISYS, Anaheim, CA
Information Technology Professional
Atlantic Partners, Boca Raton, FL
Information Technology Support Professional
- Providing technical support to the US military in the operational environment
- Ensure software functionality every time by maintaining current software baseline
- Offer technical and operational support of operational data servers, hardware and network
- Keep close liaison with both contractor support staff and government personnel on site to address issues and provide feedback
- Discuss directly with the customers on software upgrades
- Offer on job training on troubleshooting, operations, and repairing of systems
- Responsible for installation of new system including SAN infrastructure, Digital Media File Networking for Mac/PC and debugging/programming in VB, VB Script, and C++.
- System installations
- Programming/debugging in VB, C++, and VB Script
- Excellent verbal and documentation skills with end users
University of Bristol, RI
B.S. in Computer Science.