ZENworks Consultant Resume
- Computer Resume
- ZENworks Consultant Resume
The ZENworks is nothing but a suite of software products developed and maintained by Novell, Inc. These products help for computer systems management and also help to manage life cycle of servers, PCs, and of handled devices. The consultant is the person who experts in all above activities.
Create your excellent and optimized resume for the post of ZENworks consultant by using this sample ZENworks consultant resume page as given below. The applicant can able to modify this sample page as per requirement.
Sample ZENworks Consultant Resume
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Searching a job for the post of ZENworks Consultant in reputed company to apply my skills and hence gain new skills further.
- B.E. IT from New York University, NY (1995)
- Completed related courses from reputed institute
- Have good knowledge of Novell, Inc. products
- Strong 7 year experience as ZENworks consultant
- Well known with nine packages of ZENworks suite
- Able to bug-fixes on RPMs distributed with its commercial (SUSE) Linux products
- Manage the entire life cycle of servers with the help of products
- Supported multiple server platforms and multiple directory services
- Troubleshoot Windows-based workstations and laptops from a central location
- Synchronized data in a specified local folder with an ifolder server
- Collected, analyzed, and delivered of patches throughout an enterprise network
- Updated, configured and troubleshoot Windows, NetWare, and Linux servers from remotely
- Updated, configured, and inventory Palm, Windows CE, Pocket-PC and RIM Blackberry devices
- Databases: My-SQL, Oracle, Access, DB2
- Operating System: UNIX, Linux, Windows, DOS