Callback Representative Resume
- Sales Resume
- Callback Representative Resume
This is an example resume for you to connect yourself to the job you are applying for. The callback representative job is related to customer assistance. This resume therefore stresses on the personality trait of the candidate. We here in this sample have provided you some guidelines on how you should present your resume by entering your relevant qualifications, experiences, skills, area of expertise. It is advisable to add your personal specifications like magnetic personality, effective communication skills whatever describes you best. To enable you to save time, here we have tried to give you an example of what your resume would portray.
Sample Callback Representative Resume
Lorraine C. Jefferson
364 Goldleaf Lane
Newark, NJ 07102
Achieved Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Daeman-Leigh College of Arts, Amherst, New York in the year 1988 in Economics
Computer Programming Skills
- The Most Promising Employee of Manifest Fate Pvt. Ltd of the Year - 1993
- 3 consecutive Golden Service Awards
- Attendance Prize for 4 consecutive quarters in 1992
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Programming Language: Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C, C++, Java, Java Swing, Python
- Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
Presently working as a Senior Callback Representative since 2000 in the Manifest Fate Pvt. Ltd, Tower Hills, NY and efficiently handled and performed the following:
- Located and rectified problems and troubles on shareholder and stockbroker accounts which require thorough research work
- Examine all relevant particulars thoroughly pertaining to each and every problem; apply a suitable solution and notify the caller
- Interact and communicate with other branches and departments to find out the source of internal problems and check their re-occurrence
- Instruct fresh tele-callers and representatives in unit procedures and processes, telephonic techniques, official requirements and necessities and portfolio objectives
From 1995 to 1999 worked as a Telephone Representative and performed certain duties and responsibilities like:
- Informing all the shareholders and stockbrokers about the Manifest family of finances, the entire mutual fund business, activity in each and every case, and Manifest policy.
- Educating the shareholders and the stockbrokers about rules and SEC regulations as they belonged to their individual state.
- Interacting with portfolio executives and managers concerning the objectives of portfolio, market conditions, individual brokerage matters, and changes in SEC policy and tax rules.