- Sales Resume
- Merchandiser Resume
The merchandising manager selects and purchases the products the the organization selects to sell. He makes sure that he is able to negotiate about the prices well for sale in the stores. The merchandise manager looks after various teams and projects and a lot of people report to him regarding the marketing activities. He follows certain trends of marketing and makes sure that the product of the store reaches its epic demand. The sample merchandise manager resume given below will help all the prospective merchandise managers to prepare a resume that can get them calls from their dream employers. All the best.
Sample Merchandiser Resume
Ralph K. Bowman
2437 Bryan Street
Phone no.- 336-219-0145
Email address- RalphKBowman@teleworm.com
To obtain a position as a merchandiser in the company that can use my analytical as well as creative skills to profit and drive sales and provide flawless services through people development, volume increases and product placement.
- Having over 10 years of experience in store and retail sales management.
- Strong background in every aspects of management including budgeting, merchandising, scheduling and employee/customer relations.
- Wide background in human resources, office management as well as excellent vendor relations, coordination and negotiation skills.
- Devoted to the business and the customer.
Texas University at Dallas, TX
Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration
Majoring in Management
Vinbros & Co., Arlington, VT
June 2003 - Present
Spencer's Retails Ltd., Richmond, Virginia
- Provided services to the customers from different locations, developed customer contacts, wrote and executed contracts, created business opportunities, and executed other transactional activity fro store.
- Taken interview and hired new employees for the store.
- Submitting and maintaining accurate and neat reports in a timely manner, including presenting courteous personnel, daily transmission of daily activity, and analyzing accounts with an aim of maximizing sales through advertising or in-store promotions.
- Responsible for writing weekly schedule for 200 employees and monitoring their daily activities.
May 1998 - May 2003
- Prepared stock and sales plans together with buyers, planned product ranges, liaised with analysts, buyers, suppliers, stores, and distributors.
- Created layout plans for stores, maintained complete library of appropriate data, forecast sales and profits using computer programs, planned budgets, optimized sales volume and designated product areas profitability, controlled stock levels according to the forecasts for the season.
- Analyzed every feature of the best and worst sellers.
Available upon request.