Competitive Analyst Resume
The most common and important aspect of the modern economic environment is the level of competition. Many industrialists, manufacturers, service agencies enter the economy with the aim of earning profits and being the best in their business. However, the rising competition compels the organizations to offer better quality products/services at competitive prices. This can harm the profit-making goal of the organization. Hence, the position of a competitive analyst is necessary in the organization. He keeps a track on the competitor's activities, its impact on the organization, and help the organization survive the competition.
Here is a sample of competitive analyst resume drafted in an impressive and professional format.
Competitive Analyst Resume Example
Steven A. Slack
1406 Rocky Road
Philadelphia, PA 19107
To secure the position of a competitive analyst in a well-established organization and utilize my research and analytical skills to help the organization excel in competitive environment.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong knowledge of finance, economics, and marketing
- Thorough understanding of sales and marketing principles, approaches and ethics
- Independent, self-motivated and goal-oriented individual
- Expert in establishing effective communication between the clients, consumers and the organization
- Capable of performing quality work under time constraints
Nestle Confectioneries, Philadelphia, PA
October 2013 - Present
- Planning strategies and improving the goodwill of the company among consumers
- Guiding the organization on ways to meet the challenges of the rising competitive levels in the market
- Conducting market research and listing out names of competing firms and products
- Preparing analysis report by drawing comparisons between competing products on basis of features, advantages, unique qualities, price, preferences, etc.
- Keeping the organization updated about the novel methods and tools of promotional activities
Emerald Foods, Inc., Philadelphia, PA
July 2012 - September 2013
- Supervised and improved efficiencies of the marketing departments and eliminated its shortcomings
- Assisted in product research and development activities of the organization to make the product more appealing to customers and improve its demand in the market
- Computed the share of the organization in the total market for the product
- Prepared strategies to improve the competitive standing of the organization
- Prepared effective physical distribution system for transporting products form the manufacturers to consumers
- Coordinated with the marketing department to ensure the product receives attention and interest from the consumers
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
Novel University, Philadelphia, PA